Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2Moons Data base hack

Discussion on 2Moons Data base hack within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2Moons Data base hack

Okay guys, i hacked 2moons once time

If some1 wanna GM hack(Make GM, or any char) add me msn, if you wannt +9 hack also pm me on msn

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 11:57   #2

lool -.-
Old 07/18/2009, 12:13   #3

Lock this thread and ban this noob pls. He will ask you if you have a 135+ account and he'll try to send you a Bin.rar file. Dont do it he'll scam you. He dont know **** at all. His dumb like a rock Lmao GG
Old 07/18/2009, 12:39   #4

i would rather need a explenation how u got acess to db , instead making me those itmes........even if its possible !
Old 07/18/2009, 18:51   #5

elite*gold: 20
+Close

Even if its possible. Who would do it for free to the public
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] my data base stopped working why?
05/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hi all 1st want thank every one want helping people. my problem is that i was took a back up from my data base but not the all i just took a copy from AccServer & Gameserver . but the file of MYSQL i only copied from it the data file which contain files . some trouble happened whith windows and it was at DeskTop so i forgot the one was working .
help with data base
06/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hi staff I would like to know who has the database action 5 that can send by email or put a link to download. or a server really dekaron action 4. Man anybody will help me
New server SQL data base
02/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey I need someone who knows how to set up a data base in sql server. It would be much appreciated, and in return with help i could make you a GM if you are interested in my dekaron server. I will be having action 6 Files. Dekaron Destiny will be released as soon as i get this working. So i need top programmers
EO Server - Data Base?!?
04/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
heya evry one! i want to make my server wih help of light _knightxx (spy dude) and i know now how to connect to navicat with my connection - but i need the db forthe server! can anyy one give me a link for a db?! (download) pls