Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[release] How to Remove Xigncode

Old 03/11/2015, 16:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
nice!

« Dekaron 2015 Hack ? | [Request] Dekaron Oblivion Hacks »

Similar Threads
[Release] XIGNCODE Bypass
04/27/2016 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 126 Replies
This is not the one Im Selling. But this works not bad at all. http://i.epvpimg.com/dLGxb.png Instructions: 1. Start your Game 2. Load the map 3. Let your character Spawn 4. Open Bypass (Vista/7 as Admin)
[Release] Unpacked XignCode Files
02/22/2014 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 78 Replies
Hi. I've unpacked the XignCode anti-cheat files in order to understand better how the anti-cheat works. These files wont work in runtime (because of the security certificate and stripped VirtualMachines), so you can't substitute the original files with these :). Note! This is not a XignCode bypass! These files are just for analyzing purposes! List of files: splash.xem --> splash.bmp --> XIGNCODE Splash Bitmap
[Request Help] Remove mobs / remove eur items / remove npc
02/15/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Iam sure all now saies this guy is mad :D why not remove the db i want to know how i can remove mobs from samrkand and add alex mobs there and remove eur item from npc and drobs and remove some npcs ty guys _________________________ I see that there is too much help here it's my topic no.2 without any answer
[Release] No-XIGN [XignCode Bypass]
02/05/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 403 Replies
Hi. So I decided to release my application that disables the XignCode anti-cheat system. The application is written in pure MASM (Microsoft Assembler). If you find anything to correct or have some errors or other bugs, feel free to post below. Note that this application works only with unpacked dekaron.exe s. I will post unpacked ones whenever the client updates (Global Dekaron). The application is tested with GlobalDekaron client and I'm not sure about the functionality with...