Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video Tut] How To wall hack for dummies

Discussion on [Video Tut] How To wall hack for dummies within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Video Tut] How To wall hack for dummies

Well peeps
the video is back up

once people start beggin me for hacks
or flaming i will take it down

Attached Files
File Type: txt Map Titles By alleyn.txt (820 Bytes, 966 views)
Thanks
92 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 06:11   #2

lol wow dude this is a kick a** vid bro ty :P ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 06:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitguyhyche View Post
lol wow dude this is a kick a** vid bro ty :P ^^
thx
plz thank me
on the post lol
Thanks
17 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 07:01   #4

hmmm. when u log in, your char is at loa and u want to have wall hack for north morte. you should scan for loa.mac and den follow by morte_n.mac . it will give morte wall hack. for the address part if u want to know which 1 is the right add right click on the address then press browse this memory region look what's inside the address. if it give u funny words= right address anything with map behind e.g loa.mac,map= wrong add. !!! and remember the the righ address always are the srd and 4th 1. so u can forget abt 1st and 2nd. For 130 map it give u only highland.mac and plane_of_pilgrimage.mac in the memory regions. gd work. but i m not going to press ty. cos it dun help me at all. i can said i m pro at wall hack. any1 want who need tut press ty i will make a better 1.

if u think this post help pls press tys.

pm me for 100% working CT file. auto script (auto shout/auto kill boss(with skill hack or without skill hack/) For summoner AFK auto summon/auto pick up) all come with EXE form. accept dils and cash payment.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 07:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
hmmm. when u log in, your char is at loa and u want to have wall hack for north morte. you should scan for loa.mac and den follow by morte_n.mac . it will give morte wall hack. for the address part if u want to know which 1 is the right add right click on the address then press browse this memory region look what's inside the address. if it give u funny words= right address anything with map behind e.g loa.mac,map= wrong add. !!! and remember the the righ address always are the srd and 4th 1. so u can forget abt 1st and 2nd. For 130 map it give u only highland.mac and plane_of_pilgrimage.mac in the memory regions. gd work. but i m not going to press ty. cos it dun help me at all. i can said i m pro at wall hack. any1 want who need tut press ty i will make a better 1.

pm me for 100% working CT file. auto script (auto shout/auto kill boss(with skill hack or without skill hack/) For summoner AFK auto summon/auto pick up) all come with EXE form. accept dils and cash payment.

u made no sense at all
but watever copy me
and make a tut then
i dont care
Thanks
12 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 10:05   #6

thx!
ill pm u for msn.
i need help with something...
i gave u thx!
and again thx!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 10:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyn View Post
u made no sense at all
but watever copy me
and make a tut then
i dont care
make no sense? try my nethod b4 u said this. tys. maybe cos u dun really understand how to make a wall hack. and btw way. your voice really suck. lol
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 11:12   #8

just delete it...!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 11:43   #9

what address i must change if i want walhack in dungeon in crespo (c) bc when i scan i have 8 addresses??
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 13:43   #10

Quote:
make no sense? try my nethod b4 u said this. tys. maybe cos u dun really understand how to make a wall hack. and btw way. your voice really suck. lol
my voice suk?
tats not nice =o lol

u were kind of blank lol
alll u said to do
was just browse memory
region
to find right address
i dont wanna confuse
the noobies
even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enteri View Post
what address i must change if i want walhack in dungeon in crespo (c) bc when i scan i have 8 addresses??

u can go ahead and do wat noble man said
but that will just get u confused
just try the last one first
if that doesnt work
try 2nd to last thank me if i helped
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 19:08   #11

elite*gold: 20
+Merge post. Dont double post....

As for what nobleman80 I understand because I do the same thing XD. Idk why he post the part where he said he wont press ty bla bla. He said press thanks to his post and he will post a better one XD well no one is clicking thanks for him x.x

@Alleyn, good job. I actually watch the video while my accounts are in crevic XD Also your internet/computer is really really slow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2009, 21:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
+Merge post. Dont double post....

As for what nobleman80 I understand because I do the same thing XD. Idk why he post the part where he said he wont press ty bla bla. He said press thanks to his post and he will post a better one XD well no one is clicking thanks for him x.x

@Alleyn, good job. I actually watch the video while my accounts are in crevic XD Also your internet/computer is really really slow.
lol thanks kiki
i have no idea why it was that slow
i think its just the recording program i was using
other wise im usually at like 50 fps o.O
so its not slow lol
cuz when i was recording it was going fine so yea
Old 03/14/2009, 23:24   #13

Quote:

YOU SIR ARE A THANKS *****. If you wanna make a video do it. This tut works perfectly fine and the fact that your selling your hacks makes me think even lesser of you.
Old 03/14/2009, 23:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post
YOU SIR ARE A THANKS *****
Omg, sorry for the spam, but I had to quote this. I'm still lol'ing.

And yeah, I agree with you, Ultimate.

Old 03/15/2009, 00:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
Omg, sorry for the spam, but I had to quote this. I'm still lol'ing.

And yeah, I agree with you, Ultimate.

thx
plz thank me at the video post if it helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post
YOU SIR ARE A THANKS *****. If you wanna make a video do it. This tut works perfectly fine and the fact that your selling your hacks makes me think even lesser of you.
thx man lol
Closed Thread