well doesnt work for me ..or i just cant handle it in my brain.exe...
-start the game..log in into the char..respawn.
-minimalizing , turning on ur suspender..
-turning the CE on.
-CE gets minimalized and unable to maxmimalize it
-then Xgin 3third program alert shows up
idk.
Are you able to play when running the game normal and CE closed? i couldn't even do that.. Had to uninstall CE before it let me.
I think you have to DLL inject on the breakpoint this suspender gives.
Either that or figure a way of making CE invisible.
See, xigncode has to actually be running for xigncode to detect if it has been suspended or not and luckily can be suspended during the loading time of xigncode thus letting you activate hacks and modify memory code before xigncode can detect ANYTHING
The problem is that the CE is detected by xingcode as third party programs even using this script. I dont know how to run the CE in a invisible mode for evade this problem. You get to understand me now??
The problem is that the CE is detected by xingcode as third party programs even using this script. I dont know how to run the CE in a invisible mode for evade this problem. You get to understand me now??
CE still works. Make trainer and run as administrator...
I have not run the. thirty party tools alert.. how to run this baypass. Im use auto it 64 bit
and convert exe scprit and run after active hack and press ok and detected hack.
I have not run the. thirty party tools alert.. how to run this baypass. Im use auto it 64 bit
and convert exe scprit and run after active hack and press ok and detected hack.
U first run this script in this thread. Then u press play and then u enable hacks and exit CE...
a suspender is a bypass? 12/20/2011 - S4 League - 3 Replies sorry for the question but someone told me that a suspender is a bypass and he told me u can change item values with it when u suspend xtrapp and s4 league it works but idk if its right please help me if its right tell me how exactly (i mean when should i suspend and when ....)thanks.....
[TuT] "Suspender" HTD Bypass 06/25/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies Hi Eliters.
I have got an other TuT for you.
____________________________________________
Don't Worry this is very simple and well explained.
After a lot of time using the "Cytriik Trainer" I realised that the way it is not detected is simple.It suspends "Aegis.exe" and "Aegis64.exe" Process.
So to test it I deleted the "Cytriik Trainer" Dll's from my S4 League folder and got a random hack.I suspend the two processes and Log In to my S4 Account,Nothing it was not detected.
Things...