Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] wallhack via. CE (cheat engine) + change to high maps

Discussion on [TUT] wallhack via. CE (cheat engine) + change to high maps within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 03/08/2009, 04:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by giljs View Post
jhoppy, there is not going to be a .ct file for this posted, for 2 reasons:

1. epvp has a policy against releasing 1-click hacks. They feel that if you can't figure it out with the help they already provide, you don't deserve to use it. I tend to agree with them. This is a pretty simple hack. You just have to think things through, and maybe look at a few other threads to figure out exactly what to do.

2. You have to manually activate this hack every time the game runs. The addresses are going to be different every time. There probably is a way to make a .ct file, but it will use a different method of echieving the wall hack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axtranti View Post
i think you are an ass, people without high computer lvl thats not they're problem, so people just whant to learn but theres no one that can help them, so thats why they make so many questions;selfish.

Silence you leeching good for nothing nooblet. Do what ever good 1337 does and learn yourself. Once again if you cant figure it out yourself why should we have to breastfeed your noob carcass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giljs View Post
jhoppy, there is not going to be a .ct file for this posted, for 2 reasons:

1. epvp has a policy against releasing 1-click hacks. They feel that if you can't figure it out with the help they already provide, you don't deserve to use it. I tend to agree with them. This is a pretty simple hack. You just have to think things through, and maybe look at a few other threads to figure out exactly what to do.

2. You have to manually activate this hack every time the game runs. The addresses are going to be different every time. There probably is a way to make a .ct file, but it will use a different method of echieving the wall hack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axtranti View Post
i think you are an ass, people without high computer lvl thats not they're problem, so people just whant to learn but theres no one that can help them, so thats why they make so many questions;selfish.

Silence you leeching good for nothing nooblet. Do what every good 1337 does and learn yourself. Once again if you cant figure it out yourself why should we have to breastfeed your noob carcass.

Did you just graduate from 3rd grade? I will quote you and i warn everyone not to look its very graphic: "people without high computer lvl thats not they're problem" heres my response its even colorful so it entertains you...

Hit the thanks button if this helps you out....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2009, 05:09   #17

Likewise, I'm having no trouble. After just coming back to 2M after a long break and finding instant hacks is kinda lame lol. I liked the challenge of figurin it out myself =)
And why so many firey flames? Just don't answer the noobs they stop after a while and get it lol.
Old 03/08/2009, 05:55   #18

how do i attach it to moonlight? its not showing up & i used unpacked dekaron 17
Old 03/08/2009, 11:22   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
Silence you leeching good for nothing nooblet. Do what every good 1337 does and learn yourself. Once again if you cant figure it out yourself why should we have to breastfeed your noob carcass.

Did you just graduate from 3rd grade? I will quote you and i warn everyone not to look its very graphic: "people without high computer lvl thats not they're problem" heres my response its even colorful so it entertains you...

Hit the thanks button if this helps you out....
how about i warn your *** about double posting moron

if you dont have anything smarter to say be kind and GTFO

all im asking is for correct map names you retarded moron

EDIT: double post reported

EDIT: HAH U USELESS SELFIHS ******
i found the whole maplist
there is a maplist for all of you who have same problem as i did

and for rest of you smart ***** well go and **** a goat

EDIT: This hack is only half usefull...if you try to go in python = crasg | if you try to go to avalon = crash | if you go to draco = too many ************* bots and you cant lure
Attached Files
File Type: rar maplist.rar (4.0 KB, 63 views)
Old 03/08/2009, 19:18   #20

i ran game gaurd killer 1.2 with unpacked dekaron 4.6.17
logged in, made a new char, went to braiken,

opened CE. attacked to unpacked dekaron
searched for braiken.mac

got 6 aadress
2 starting with 0, 4 startin with 1
change the 2 with 0 into web_image.mac

tried runin into a wall
didn't work

renamed it to braiken.mac

did the same for all the other addressed
never worked

did i do nething wrong?

just for more info
i searched for braiken.mac after i choose my char and went into braiken.
Old 03/08/2009, 23:16   #21

eh sry...i would love to help you but i have noticed too many hackers lately soo...to prevent that there actualy shouldnt be any help .... so im gonna have to be a ***** too
Old 03/09/2009, 00:15   #22

...wow just for that lol

i dont think this one person will make a diff
if u dont want a bunc of others doign it
maybe u can pm me?
Old 03/09/2009, 00:34   #23

or atleast tell me where i went wrong?
Old 03/09/2009, 19:27   #24

Or simply help out with the crespo runs ! O.o anyone got it to work in crespo dung ? And how! ?
Old 03/10/2009, 17:47   #25

For all you guys having troubles make sure you're not on the same map you're trying to use the wall hack on lol:]
Old 03/10/2009, 18:50   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyy View Post
For all you guys having troubles make sure you're not on the same map you're trying to use the wall hack on lol:]
if u do then just change map and go back again
Old 03/11/2009, 15:34   #27

could it be that with the new patch requies.mac doesnt work anymore?
Old 03/11/2009, 15:43   #28

Can anyone please guide me how to generate the values for Tomb of the Black Dragon?
e.g. for python castle i key in Python.mac
how bout Tomb of the Black Dragon? i've tries many..but cant get it.
any pro or gurus can teach me plz.
Old 03/20/2009, 17:19   #29

python - Avalon like ****

python.mac and avalon.mac, are not working =D when ya try you will see >> game will crash .
any idea ? to prevent sumthing like that =X guess there isn't another wallhack right ?
Old 03/20/2009, 18:58   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeeban View Post
i ran game gaurd killer 1.2 with unpacked dekaron 4.6.17
logged in, made a new char, went to braiken,

opened CE. attacked to unpacked dekaron
searched for braiken.mac

got 6 aadress
2 starting with 0, 4 startin with 1
change the 2 with 0 into web_image.mac

tried runin into a wall
didn't work

renamed it to braiken.mac

did the same for all the other addressed
never worked

did i do nething wrong?

just for more info
i searched for braiken.mac after i choose my char and went into braiken.
I think you have slightly misunderstood how the hack works. You CANNOT start a wallhack on the same map you are hacking. i.e. if you are in braiken, you cannot start a wallhack that affects braiken. You must go to another map and return before the hack works.

So, if you wanted to wallhack in Crespo, go to Braiken, search for crespo.mac (or whatever), change it to web_image.mac, THEN go to Crespo. This is even more important if you want to hack an instanced dungeon.

BTW, the reason I'm being helpful to you and wasn't to certain other people is that you are at least trying to figure things out on your own, and not begging for a complete hack. I was where you are at one time, and I'll help people who try to help themselves.