Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Unpacked dekaron.exe [4.6.17]

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
I havent test it but for fast result, is using the original .exe file less lag??
It's kinda ironic, because I ALSO don't know, since I've never used the unpacked executable
My best guess is more lag for unpacked executable, since I know for a fact that unpacked data file (csv files) cause more lag than if you ran the hex modified data.d04 file.



Noi is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
doyou need a new version of gameguard killer too


wingswings is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 70
I CANNOT BYPASS GG!!! have the older ggk and the 2.0 ggk none work and ive used both of the unpacked dekaron 4.6.17 and the original dekarons

HELP!
lietus3 is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,742
Received Thanks: 4,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noi View Post
It's kinda ironic, because I ALSO don't know, since I've never used the unpacked executable
My best guess is more lag for unpacked executable, since I know for a fact that unpacked data file (csv files) cause more lag than if you ran the hex modified data.d04 file.
Nah unpacked executables run approximately as fast as the packed ones. But in those cases that the executable is protected very effectively it may take longer for the packed executable to run because the unpacking stub takes a while to run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingswings View Post
doyou need a new version of gameguard killer too
Nope the old one still works. Rev. 1222 with 1.2a launcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lietus3 View Post
I CANNOT BYPASS GG!!! have the older ggk and the 2.0 ggk none work and ive used both of the unpacked dekaron 4.6.17 and the original dekarons

HELP!
There isn't anything called 2.0 GameGuardKiller. There is only a No-CRC 2.0 and that is not bypassing gameguard so that you could target dekaron.exe with a CE for example.


HellSpider is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 70
oh well then.... im using the bypass and it still dont work
whenever i hav the unpacked dekaron or CE or bit downloader on the gg tachyon AntiVirus comes on turns all the programs off in the list

oh nvmd i just reread instants post and works THX

short moment of glory. says invalid client........

i reinstalled valid client but i cant get ghost mode to work in any way T.T
lietus3 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,742
Received Thanks: 4,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by lietus3 View Post
oh well then.... im using the bypass and it still dont work
whenever i hav the unpacked dekaron or CE or bit downloader on the gg tachyon AntiVirus comes on turns all the programs off in the list

oh nvmd i just reread instants post and works THX

short moment of glory. says invalid client........

i reinstalled valid client but i cant get ghost mode to work in any way T.T
What I read from andrew's post, the ghostmode wont work anymore.
HellSpider is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
hey instant, how do we get the old .CT to work?

apparently i found out they dont work, but how do i edit the adresses for the new stuff?
someone explained the speed hack one, they gave me the first adress to find, then what to change that to, and it worked

but for vac,non agrro and auto pot they just give 1 adress.


ezmoneylol is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Dekaron Unpacked Help me pls,,
Hey guyz,, can any1 help me about this dekaron unpacked i search on furoms & i get all but when i unpacked it in my data files & try to edit using...
2 Replies - Dekaron
Unpacked dekaron.exe [SEA]
This is the unpacked dekaron.exe of Dekaron SEA. This should be from the latest patch (I'm not sure, I don't play SEA). Removed the UPX packer...
2 Replies - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.