basically yes, you need both of the files, nomadmemory.au3 and bot manager.au3. put them in the same directory and run the bot manager in autoit (press f5 or compile it)
wow why it works for every1 but me lol . btw sorry for being slow and thanks for trying to help me.
but still not working . i comprased both files and they in the same directory on my desktop. i lunch the game then press the 91-130 ib and it dosnt move .
I think I know whats the problem, change the resolution to 1024x768 (32bits), your current res might be the same but 16 bits and for some reason it doesnt work on it.
what i need to replace in the script so the Script can push 1-2-3..= ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.-
yes, gimme a few mins I'll write a quick example and edit this post.
edit:
Code:
$key = 0
while 1
Controlsend($PID,"","","u")
Controlsend($PID,"","",$key)
controlsend($PID,"","","{SPACE}")
_PCheck()
if $key = "=" then
$key = -1
sleep(500)
$proces_ID = ProcessExists($Input)
$handle = _MemoryOpen($proces_ID)
$map = _MemoryRead(0x00C9EE68, $handle)
$map = _MemoryRead($map + 0x04, $handle)
$map = _MemoryRead($map + 0xAC, $handle)
if $map = 13 Then
ExitLoop
EndIf
if $key = "-" then
$key = "="
continueloop(1)
endif
$key = $key+1
if $key = 9 Then
$key = "-"
EndIf
so basically what I did is I added a new var $key, by default its set to 1, so the bot will send '1' to the game window, each loop it increments it by 1 so each loop it will send another key. once it reaches 10, it will set the var to 0 so it sends '0'. this is just a quick fix, for those who dont have skillhack, I'd need a bit more time to figure out how to send - and = (I mean I already have the general idea, but it'd require a bit more time xd)
I took the code from the 91-130 dungeon I believe, look at whats changed and add it yourself :P
edif#2: I edited the code again and now it SHOULD spam all keys from 1 to = (including 0, - and =) I havent checked it though, coz I dont have a char in to play
1st. excuse me mr. Vbot but i'm not an autoit expert, i'm in the very 1st steps... so facepalms laterz..
2nd. i tried to replace this script with the old 1key script(if i'm correct i replaced it in 3spots, i searched 1key stroke lines and replaced with this) and it gave an error..something about WHILE doesn't have an end or something like this.
3rd. the bot doesn't want to re-enter in dg after he finnish the last dg (this happens with the original script)
You should have merged the changes instead of replacing the whole code. It checks if you're in draco, so if you run the other bots it will create an infinite loop