Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Ultimate TzPhQy Bot Thread

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Just to let you know that its already been proven to work. What speed did you set the ce to . the normal game speed is 1.5 using CE. It does work i have variouse confirmations. Do your research before you say something doesnt work. If you understood what i said earlier, The bot is the basic requirement to run 2moons. Just like vac hacking if your dead on the ground another character can vac monsters near u from your settings. Hence if a person is near you, the bot may take there settings.

Old   #32

if u read better i`ve said nice work for this, but if u are so blind that u see only the flame then see only what u want, as i`ve said all the info are on this forum posted by others, maybe the video is made by u (but i dont think so).
it doesnt matter the profiles, that doesnt make the bot lag / slow, is the ram u use.
and about ur post well hmm, nothing new till now, no updates, or u w8 to take others posts and copy / paste in here?
if all who use this bot will make post that theyr bot tut is better then, hmm, well we will have bot "experts" and this section of the forum.
didnt want to flame when i came here to see ur work, but after i saw that u are a bit of a ****, i wanted to show u flame, if for u "nice work" is flame then dont know.
i still think that this info is useless and more spam, olso u dont have respect for ppl, calling in general noobs when actualy u need to use newbs 2 diffrent words.
havent saw nebular, instant, warmastershooter and all other ppl who posted something new to this forum using those words.
i bet u were as noob as all those ppl who u call noobs when u first came in here.
this is flame, not my other post!!!!!!!

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDrag0n View Post
define crashing? just closing for no reason?
can you log into the crashing char in game?

i havent had this happen to me so i dont rally know how to fix it.
Defined by []
Old   #34

on partying several bots, how do u make 1 follow and the other kill?

Old   #35

Quote:
Just to let you know that its already been proven to work. What speed did you set the ce to . the normal game speed is 1.5 using CE. It does work i have variouse confirmations. Do your research before you say something doesnt work.
i diddnt say it diddnt work. i stated that i havent gotten it to work but i might be doing something wrong. its really not really on my list to get to work at all costs though. it just gets the bot places faster.

@scorpy: whatever dude. im not going to argue.

Quote:
as in having all the bots attack the monster at once? i dont believe there is a way to do that unless they all group up and start at once.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhematlast View Post
i think u want to lvl a mage, or hunter on dagger. well is simple just make the bots to party by going at party / atributes tab.
lets say ur bots name is A the bot who attack and B the one to fallow.
now at that tab u put bot A as Leader and put it to team by clicking on team, now under it put the name of ur second bot B at Member1 and put it to team.
in ur second bot program put the same info as in at ur first bot.
normal now bot A attack and ur bot B will fallow, or attack if it is something else then a mage or dagger hunter.
now sometimes if ur pc have low ram it can be that ur bot B will fallow 2 slow and at some point will be all allone, but for the rest of it it have to work like this.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpy21 View Post
i think u want to lvl a mage, or hunter on dagger. well is simple just make the bots to party by going at party / atributes tab.
lets say ur bots name is A the bot who attack and B the one to fallow.
now at that tab u put bot A as Leader and put it to team by clicking on team, now under it put the name of ur second bot B at Member1 and put it to team.
in ur second bot program put the same info as in at ur first bot.
normal now bot A attack and ur bot B will fallow, or attack if it is something else then a mage or dagger hunter.
now sometimes if ur pc have low ram it can be that ur bot B will fallow 2 slow and at some point will be all allone, but for the rest of it it have to work like this.
lost here
"in ur second bot program put the same info as in at ur first bot.
now sometimes if ur pc have low ram it can be that ur bot B will fallow 2 slow and at some point will be all allone, but for the rest of it it have to work like "

what if i have 2 AK's?
Old   #38

and if the "bot" thats following, do i need anything in the map section? like priorities/etc
Old   #39

well by info i mean, to put olso in leader name and team mate name the same.
if u have 2 Ak they will attack the same target normally.
and u can just copy paste the rpofile and the bots will have the same map coords and so on, or just launch it 2 times from same folder.
Old   #40

A few things..I want to powerlevel my other account and one one account i will be using hacks and for my lower level account i wont now whenever the account i try to level comes near me the monsters automatically attack me i was wondering if there is a way i can powerlevel my lower account without getting owned by the mobs i vac hack. Is there a certain server i need to log on to like dekaron_nsse.exe or something because whenever another bot comes near it doesnt do this only when i double log or when an actual player comes across me.

Next would there be a way to add an option in the bot so that it only picks up weapons and armor that is +d?
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
A few things..I want to powerlevel my other account and one one account i will be using hacks and for my lower level account i wont now whenever the account i try to level comes near me the monsters automatically attack me i was wondering if there is a way i can powerlevel my lower account without getting owned by the mobs i vac hack. Is there a certain server i need to log on to like dekaron_nsse.exe or something because whenever another bot comes near it doesnt do this only when i double log or when an actual player comes across me.

Next would there be a way to add an option in the bot so that it only picks up weapons and armor that is +d?
thats a completely different subject...

no.
Old   #42

Bot is not working anymore i am getting an error and it shuts down. Is anybody else getting the same problem?

Uninstalled and installed quite a few times going through alot of files and found that when using the updates all.txt list from it crashes the game i at first thought this was the profile files but it was not. Can any help me with this?
Old   #43

works for me but whenever i press the start button to run the profile it gets really laggy and kils a mob every 10 minutes. and its not just the bot movement, its the whole program. it takes 5 seconds to switch tabs etc etc. works fine on my laptop / school computer but i don't leave those on all day so i want to get it working on my dektop. any help is greatly appreciated.
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
Bot is not working anymore i am getting an error and it shuts down. Is anybody else getting the same problem?

Uninstalled and installed quite a few times going through alot of files and found that when using the updates all.txt list from it crashes the game i at first thought this was the profile files but it was not. Can any help me with this?
did you overwrite all.txt into the \Info\Item\ folder?
if you download the bot file from this post, it has all the fixes included.
Old   #45

Yea i did that im using the originial all.txt without the Mavric and Earrings in the item list and it has not crashed yet...i am wondering if there is a mistake in the coding? (Not in the bot but in the all.txt)

Closed Thread