1. First thing you need to do is open C.E. 5.4 attach your gamemon.des to the cheat engine.
2. On the right side of your C.E. window theres a check box that says Enable Speed Hack. Check it.
3. Set the speed. (The normal running speed is 1.5) then click set speed.
If you set the speed to high then the netwrok becomes unstable. I have verfified that it works. I logged in as my main and couldnt keep up with the bots speed. And i have a bot that has gone from lvl 1~22 in a full days time. I hope this helps.
Just a side note i have tried the vac on the bots but it wont work. Atleast you can catch them now. This Speed hack works for 2 moons also with the same side affects.
1. First thing you need to do is open C.E. 5.4 attach your gamemon.des to the cheat engine.
2. On the right side of your C.E. window theres a check box that says Enable Speed Hack. Check it.
3. Set the speed. (The normal running speed is 1.5) then click set speed.
If you set the speed to high then the netwrok becomes unstable. I have verfified that it works. I logged in as my main and couldnt keep up with the bots speed. And i have a bot that has gone from lvl 1~22 in a full days time. I hope this helps.
Just a side note i have tried the vac on the bots but it wont work. Atleast you can catch them now. This Speed hack works for 2 moons also with the same side affects.
I tested, unfortunately, I don't see any difference in the bot's move speed. Was I supposed to "set speed" before I start the bot or will it still work while its moving?
Also, can you give a reference of how much is too much? Give some kind of parameter. aka 1.5 to 3.0
I tested, unfortunately, I don't see any difference in the bot's move speed. Was I supposed to "set speed" before I start the bot or will it still work while its moving?
Also, can you give a reference of how much is too much? Give some kind of parameter. aka 1.5 to 3.0
No you can have the bot going. And if you start your bot and login in the game with another character you will see that everytime you change the speed your bot speeds up. Try and follow your bot. The only way I can tell when its to fast is in the bot window it will say that the network connection is unstable and thats becuase its trying to dc. So all i can say is play around with it till you find the best specs. Being that all computers run differently theres no deffinition on a set amount. your computer my handle more then mine does.
i have used this on other games, and it works well for them. i dont see why it wouldnt work here as long as you have GGK.
The bots themselves already have a built in GameGuard Killer. Actually to be quite honest with you Nebular is the one that got it from the bot then released it here seperatly.
No you can have the bot going. And if you start your bot and login in the game with another character you will see that everytime you change the speed your bot speeds up. Try and follow your bot. The only way I can tell when its to fast is in the bot window it will say that the network connection is unstable and thats becuase its trying to dc. So all i can say is play around with it till you find the best specs. Being that all computers run differently theres no deffinition on a set amount. your computer my handle more then mine does.
Yea, I see what you mean. I logged onto my other computer and the bot does indeed speed up by quite a noticeable amount. I think the max speed value for me is up to about 4.5, then the connection starts to become unstable. It's pretty helpful, it has pretty much eliminated various "dead spots" in the bot, increasing efficiency. In fact, I used to report on average 200k-250k exp/hr but now its up to 400k-450k exp/hr, a hefty 50% increase. This is good stuff, thank you.
Reduce lag 07/12/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies Take it downnn its in Halfslashed's sig.
Co Reduce Lag Question 01/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Besides deleting every thing in the 3Deffect.ini and setting the extra co clients
priority in task manager to low, is there any thing else i can do to make co
use less memory and cpu usage so i can log on more accounts?
Reduce your CO Lag 01/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Will there are many ways you can speed up your computer and your connection speed...
Many times there are programs your computer is running you dont know off or programs your windows run thinking its needed, so i know some ways to disabled alot of stuff you dont need to increase ur computer performance and internet speed.
This is ONLY for Windows XP...
1-Follow those instructions and do what it says.
2- Defragment your HardDrive once in a while and remove uneccesary files on your...
Reduce Lag in Tg 01/01/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies Well, in tg, specially at lvl 120 and 125 stakes, its very useful to
1.Turn names off(kinda obvious)
2.Zoom in very close, until all you see is your char and maybe a stake
3.i dunno why, but having ko counter off , gives me less lag
Or you could use an affect remover prog, but im gonna wait for when/if tobo is released and this helps me stay connected for a long time at those stakes
Sorry if this is already posted some where
Peace out^^
Guide to reduce the lag! 12/31/2005 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies Guide -- (Sorry the information on my computer is dutch because im from Holland but its most likely the same interface as yours)
For all people that experience lag problems heres a little guide to help you
- First of all download the ATI or GeForce update
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/xiphu/4ss. jpg
- In options put the Graphic Quality to the Lowest and put screen on 800x600
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/xiphu/2ss. jpg