Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] XIGNCODE Bypass

Discussion on [Release] XIGNCODE Bypass within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/04/2012, 15:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
i cant open dekaron.exe in CE pls put on youtube 1 video .... 1,2,3 steps :P
Old 08/04/2012, 15:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDJHome View Post
i cant open dekaron.exe in CE pls put on youtube 1 video .... 1,2,3 steps :P
OS?

For 32 Bit users -> CE -> Settings -> Extra -> Enable all this checkboxes
You will be able now to attach this. But it seems buggy aswell to use the Scripts.
Old 08/04/2012, 15:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible View Post
But i dont get it it also works for 32bit Win7 Users (as they said).
Well...then must be OS related cos for one of my friends works in 64 bits and for other dont work in 32 bits,so idk what must be the problem cos he gets access violation when try to use ce on 32 bits win 7.
Old 08/04/2012, 16:01   #19

The Black Market: 114/1/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleander View Post
Well...then must be OS related cos for one of my friends works in 64 bits and for other dont work in 32 bits,so idk what must be the problem cos he gets access violation when try to use ce on 32 bits win 7.
ima format my computer right now, and ill let you know if its working or not after im done with it...
Old 08/04/2012, 16:04   #20

Gimme some time. Ill check out why this won't work.
For 32 Bit users -> CE -> Settings -> Extra -> Enable all this checkboxes
You will be able now to attach this. But it seems buggy aswell to use the Scripts.
Old 08/04/2012, 18:00   #21

And if some scripts dont work after u enable them ( like wall hack )just change map and they will be working again.
And after 10 minutes of using hacks it dcs u.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 22:22   #22

i dont know how but... i dont need bypass
even with normal xingcode i still can play with ce
for like 20 mins
how's that ?
Old 08/04/2012, 23:37   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naniooooo View Post
i dont know how but... i dont need bypass
even with normal xingcode i still can play with ce
for like 20 mins
how's that ?
i tested and me and works normal 10 min whit CE no bypass :P lol
bypass = 0 don`t working sry ......
Try free ......
Old 08/05/2012, 00:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDJHome View Post
i tested and me and works normal 10 min whit CE no bypass :P lol
bypass = 0 don`t working sry ......
Try free ......
so, then all who bought, got scammed.(btw this is the SAME what he sold for 150kk) WP mr invisible
Old 08/05/2012, 00:55   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanyaa View Post
so, then all who bought, got scammed.(btw this is the SAME what he sold for 150kk) WP mr invisible
Well that is not what he says on main thread " This is not the one Im Selling. But this works not bad at all. "
So dont jump conclusions and start flaming already the man thread.
Old 08/05/2012, 01:13   #26

thanks for sharing thinks with us Dr
Old 08/05/2012, 01:35   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleander View Post
Well that is not what he says on main thread " This is not the one Im Selling. But this works not bad at all. "
So dont jump conclusions and start flaming already the man thread.
i think im the one who bought it. and i compared the 2 'bypass', and they are exactly the same
Old 08/05/2012, 01:41   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanyaa View Post
i think im the one who bought it. and i compared the 2 'bypass', and they are exactly the same
and if u could ******* program in different programming languages why the fak u didnt made it yourself then. And its not the same dude SRSLY dude its a vb application AND all you see is the ******* layout and not the ******* code. So stop complaining.

BTW: LoL its hard to release here anything. No thanks, just ******* flames
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/05/2012, 01:51   #29

Its cuz people dont want to work for anything they just want to take what everyone else has, and complain when it doesnt work for them.

@to the people that say they were scammed for buying a bypass. when they can load ce without it, for 20 minutes.. Well no **** sherlock. xigncode simply detects that memory was altered and gives the third party error.

Now i havent looked into the xigncode files too much, but the bypasses that are released, mine and dr invisible, and garwons (if its still around). they do actually work, and you can stay connected without dc. I was online with hacks, for about 36hours straight, before i decided i was gonna close dekaron, because i couldnt watch netflix with my bot running. However for some reason, some people still get a 3rd party error after 10-20 minutes.

This is not the fault of the bypass, its because of something in your system. wether its your OS, or how you run the game. Maybe you should turn your UAC down to the lowest security. disable antivirus (uninstall in my opinion). and also make sure you delete any temp files from any other games you may play. like in some instances, ive been told that xigncode gives the 3rd party error from another game that uses another anti-hack security like gameguard.

There is no definite solution to the issue, except buying or creating an actual bypass that will replace the xigncode files with empty memory, without being detected. but you will have to figure that part out on your own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2012, 02:10   #30

yes, tell me then, that my own eyes lie to me. i see what i see, the '2 bypass' is exactly the same.You call this a release? this is not a bypass.