Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Private Release] 2Moons Skill Point Hack. -Bagi

Discussion on [Private Release] 2Moons Skill Point Hack. -Bagi within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/17/2009, 19:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
OK guys, I've tried EVERYTHING i could possibly think of to do this my self and have failed. Now what im going to do because i want this so bad XD is offer a reward to anyone who can walk me through the steps! Don't worry it's not a scam, i have been signed up to this site for quite a while now. My offer is 10 Silvers and 10 Coppers to anyone who can explain and walk me through the steps. Add me on MSN :

I hope to hear from someone soon thnx!
Old 01/18/2009, 05:45   #17

elite*gold: 20
i doubt this is true cause firstly i noticed only the second poster on this topic has gotten it to 'work', and that poster also joined at the sametime as insert. That poster also didn't thank insert and thats cause mods will tell you off for thanking yourself

secondly what do skillmasters have to do with gaining and unlocking all skills lol, all they do is the process of letting you buy skill books.

third at the end you say "Thank me.. or I will not be releasing private hacks again."

fourth you can't hack in tomb to get from lvl 2-150 in a week you just won't get enough exp from BD boss mob spawns, cause thats only reason i can thnk of why you'd say tomb.

so i really think this is bullshit and your just trying to get thanks lol...
also cause people tend to thank even if they don't understand or can get it working or if it helps them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2009, 05:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
i doubt this is true cause firstly i noticed only the second poster on this topic has gotten it to 'work', and that poster also joined at the sametime as insert. That poster also didn't thank insert and thats cause mods will tell you off for thanking yourself

secondly what do skillmasters have to do with gaining and unlocking all skills lol, all they do is the process of letting you buy skill books.

third at the end you say "Thank me.. or I will not be releasing private hacks again."

fourth you can't hack in tomb to get from lvl 2-150 in a week you just won't get enough exp from BD boss mob spawns, cause thats only reason i can thnk of why you'd say tomb.

so i really think this is bullshit and your just trying to get thanks lol...
also cause people tend to thank even if they don't understand or can get it working or if it helps them.
agree, it wont work...skill mastery have nothing with it, he is just a NPC
After this guy will poster "Freeze NPC who sell poitions and get infinite HP"
lier zzzz he just want thanks to go underground
and thnkx for u for dont try "scam thanks" like him lol
Old 01/20/2009, 18:43   #19

omg this was copied from here
Old 01/20/2009, 23:00   #20

Can someone tell me how to find address?
Old 01/20/2009, 23:54   #21

@kevindai: this is a fake. the original poster just wanted thanks maybe to try to get into underground cuz there might be a crc bypass in there so dont waste ur time tryin to get this to work cuz it wont
Old 01/21/2009, 02:24   #22

any moderator close this topic and cleam the thanks xD
Old 01/22/2009, 15:26   #23

I am in Draco right now seeing some lvl30-50 Bagi bots with high skills using this hack.
I expect this to be patched soon, and am surprised somebody was able to create a bot using this hack..
I have no regret releasing this hack for it was leaked to a few people in the beginning.

To those who are currently using this hack, do not pay attention to the 'skill fmt.u' error. It is only the game trying to overlap the skills that you are not allowed to have yet.\
To fix this just use rootkit on the 2moons loader.

Be careful of witnesses in tomb please, panzer's bagi bots were just found and banned along with his main.

EDIT: please do not post any tut for this hack. i appreciate you guys for not doing so. Keep it to yourself and enjoy before its patched.
I will be releasing the Stat Hack that goes with this skill hack next week, thanks to our friends at Dark Developments.
Stay posted.
Old 01/23/2009, 00:28   #24

* EDITED by ~trane~ * 'cause of insulting, and using foul language

+Warning
Old 01/25/2009, 03:51   #25

Heres a volt with 900 million dollars in it

but i wont telll you how to get in..

This is basicly what your doing. rofl.
Old 01/25/2009, 07:47   #26

Thank me.. or I will not be releasing private hacks again.[/QUOTE]

Hi Insert,

You are Good ! for at lease releasing "hack " for us ^^, thats nice of you but however ( Do we look like a beggar to you or something ) ? and do you think that without you releasing some parts of the hacking methods we can go nowhere or ? and moreover wat is that for us to contribute reps to you with wat i have quote above ? don't you find that you are too proud of yourself? let's put those noobies aside .

Did you ever look back and see who are those people whom are more intelligent than you by releasing MORE hack without asking for reps here , yet without being so PROUD like you do !

I simply dislike people releasing HACK and being proud still ! as if you are some kinda of hacking programmer or wat ? if thats the case you won't be here at all , you should be out there somewhere earning big money .

Since you know that many noobies are skirting around in this forums ,then why are you still being so anti social here? might as well you just close your account and leave this site!

All of us here have one thing in common which is , WE HAVE PRIDE ! get this in your freaking ears and stop acting and behaving like backstreet punk ***, we dont needs your hack for living ! hack are worldwide not just here this forums owns .

You can do wat you want but stop acting and being proud ! there is a saying ( IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU , YOU HAVE TO RESPECT YOUSELF ).

Thanks
rgds
dennis
Old 01/25/2009, 08:17   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisloh View Post
Thank me.. or I will not be releasing private hacks again.

Hi Insert,

You are Good ! for at lease releasing "hack " for us ^^, thats nice of you but however ( Do we look like a beggar to you or something ) ? and do you think that without you releasing some parts of the hacking methods we can go nowhere or ? and moreover wat is that for us to contribute reps to you with wat i have quote above ? don't you find that you are too proud of yourself? let's put those noobies aside .

Did you ever look back and see who are those people whom are more intelligent than you by releasing MORE hack without asking for reps here , yet without being so PROUD like you do !

I simply dislike people releasing HACK and being proud still ! as if you are some kinda of hacking programmer or wat ? if thats the case you won't be here at all , you should be out there somewhere earning big money .

Since you know that many noobies are skirting around in this forums ,then why are you still being so anti social here? might as well you just close your account and leave this site!

All of us here have one thing in common which is , WE HAVE PRIDE ! get this in your freaking ears and stop acting and behaving like backstreet punk ass, we dont needs your hack for living ! hack are worldwide not just here this forums owns .

You can do wat you want but stop acting and being proud ! there is a saying ( IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU , YOU HAVE TO RESPECT YOUSELF ).

Thanks
rgds
dennis[/QUOTE]

fake post!He dont have enough thanks to be in UnderGround and this post that i quote should be him with a fake account tryng to show others that this hack work...
U FAIL INSERT, CLOSE THIS TOPIC PLEASE
Old 01/25/2009, 08:27   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert View Post
I am in Draco right now seeing some lvl30-50 Bagi bots with high skills using this hack.
I expect this to be patched soon, and am surprised somebody was able to create a bot using this hack..
I have no regret releasing this hack for it was leaked to a few people in the beginning.

To those who are currently using this hack, do not pay attention to the 'skill fmt.u' error. It is only the game trying to overlap the skills that you are not allowed to have yet.\
To fix this just use rootkit on the 2moons loader.

Be careful of witnesses in tomb please, panzer's bagi bots were just found and banned along with his main.

EDIT: please do not post any tut for this hack. i appreciate you guys for not doing so. Keep it to yourself and enjoy before its patched.
I will be releasing the Stat Hack that goes with this skill hack next week, thanks to our friends at Dark Developments.
Stay posted.
Tested and is working like a charm. Stats hack and Skills point hack are working nicely. Tnx for the hints insert!
Old 01/25/2009, 09:25   #29

Received Thanks: 3,355
You don't release it until you get *** thanks? This isn't good. Release or don't even make this thread.

+Closed
Closed Thread