I'am giving a go i searched somethings and i know what the files does in the xignfolder (like what file the system driver controls)
But now i wanna know do i need to bypass the process controller or the dll injector.
because i saw some people releasing a bypass and giving the whole xigncode folder :/
I'am giving a go i searched somethings and i know what the files does in the xignfolder (like what file the system driver controls)
But now i wanna know do i need to bypass the process controller or the dll injector.
because i saw some people releasing a bypass and giving the whole xigncode folder :/
They gave out the xigncode folder because they edited something within that folder that allowed us to use the Rexignation 1.54 CRC bypass again.
I am guessing what ever file controls the checking if you launched the game via the website and also checking if theres an actual program creating an extra folder in the bin folder.
my guess would be xxd.xem If you can figure how to edit .xem files to see exactly what the .xem files are doing then you may have a good chance of getting the CRC bypass working
Debugged some bypasses and the original xign folder.. I found out they bypass it by getting the LastErr on succes instead of not found and the dekaron.<ModuleEntryPoint> to xm.<ModuleEntrypoint>
and some lines have been changed
so is someone gonna create a new bypass or just pick their ******* nose and keep asking/begging trying to purchase one
or you're just gonna move your a$$ and make it yourself instead of waiting for someone to release a bypass so your majesty can hack?
why do you think there's no public bypass? coz epvp community doesnt deserve it, you'd just resell our work. it's just not worth it anymore
lol you can just use winhex or other hex editor
but it wont help u because u need crc bypass
why use hex editor and edit the files yourself if you have a ready share folder which you just swap and repack? job done 15 times faster...
or simply use CE like I do
[HELP] I need a guide to create a WH Bypass >_< 05/29/2010 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies I requested one and got told its not possible, that I need to make my own one, so i'll do it, Anyone guide me thru it? I know nothing of programming :/
So post some tutorials on what i need to learn and how to do the whbypass please
[Release] How to Create your own bypass 02/26/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1 /draft_lens1938996module9169178photo_1208536604gre at_smile.jpg
Take some computer classes and go to the University.
But if you want to save some years of university go and watch this video:
YouTube - How to make a program to Bypass a network firewall
Create Your Own One Hit + GameGuard Bypass 12/11/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 57 Replies Create Your Own One Hit
http://a.imagehost.org/0547/rc.jpg
Picture : http://a.imagehost.org/0547/rc.jpg
How to create own bypass?? 06/25/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies can some1 teach me how to create bypass... what program should we use...
Can somebody create a new bypass? 11/23/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies I was just wondering if somebody could create a new bypass so i can try to use the cheatengine...if you do please post here or on the other topic
EvUl