Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT] Location Hack(best title I guess)

Discussion on [TuT] Location Hack(best title I guess) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 09/21/2008, 07:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulDeath9 View Post
omg no... please remove this srsly dont want noob leechers fuxing up high areas...
... last i checked anyone at any level can go straight to avalon then aquarius hows tomb make much diff o.o
Old 09/21/2008, 08:00   #32

elite*gold: 20
Try it out and you will see. But anyways. If you try to go from python to tomb using 0,0 you will be right outside of python castle. Same as tomb to maze. You will be right at oread room. Avalon > Aqu is the basic XD
Old 09/22/2008, 21:58   #33

Do we need an unpacker or something to edit the maps or something, cause when I go to open anything now it doesn't open it, it just gives me some error cannot be opened or something like that type of message.
Old 09/23/2008, 00:48   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by twomoonskilla View Post
Do we need an unpacker or something to edit the maps or something, cause when I go to open anything now it doesn't open it, it just gives me some error cannot be opened or something like that type of message.
Are you trying to open data pak 4 while playing the game? sometimes it won't let you. What is the error exactly?