Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX] Client Not Up To Date.

Discussion on [FIX] Client Not Up To Date. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIX] Client Not Up To Date.

Okay so i posted a question about my client not being up to date thinking i wasn't the only one with the problem, then someone said read this thread

so i did, and i found out why people are getting the error "Client is not up to date" in this patch they released a new Cash shop and if you did what i did you copied your old "Share" folder and pasted it over, which overwrote the cash shop items that were new with your old ones, Simply watch what you overwrite, or do what i did, go threw and pick out from your old share folder the files you need for the hacks,
and paste them in their manually, because this is the way i did it, and it works for me i dont know if just not over writing because i did not do this.

If you get what i was saying cool, if not sorry maybe someone can/will upload an easier way for you to comprehend what i was saying.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client version not up to date!
02/13/2012 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Hey guys wanna start by saying thx to the people that take their time to help others on here, learned a lot from the guides but i have a problem! im on win7 32bit, I keep getting the above error no matter what i try. The one thing i simply cannot do is create a CRC folder and yes I have tried logging in all channels via character and channel buttons on all chars, So I am using the CRC release that is on here by Bleander. I have also updated my hacks via excel as i thought mine might be...
your client is not up to date
01/21/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hello guys after the update i refreshed my hax client 3 times but i still get the same problem, i dont know anything about crcs etc, can you tell me what will i do please? :((i could give u 3mil @helion if you can fix my problem :P
[Q] Why is my client not up to date?
12/19/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey just wondering why my client is not up to date when I add my last weeks share to my newly unpacked and CRC everything is fine it's just when I put last weeks share file in my new one and launch it give me an error when I try to go in. It says "Your client is not up to date".
Ur Client is not up to date.pls update ur client
07/08/2011 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
well a friend of mine is ussing hacks,that means that it works for him well i have exactly the same hacks(he shared) but i get that error,that my client is not valid what can be the problem? if anyone could help me would be nice thanks
No Dc Client - always up to date - 1.198
11/19/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 76 Replies
Download: Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/243361747/sro_client. rar Ftp(Highspeed): http://shadowz75.bplaced.net/Silkroad/1.198/sro_c lient.rar Guide: Extract it and put the sro_client.exe to your Sro Dir