Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

STEP BY STEP VacHack [TUT]

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
y u not just send us ur data pak 4 ?

Old   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by crown70 View Post
y u not just send us ur data pak 4 ?
They want you to learn something...

Old   #348

thank you, sir. Good Oh my Goddddddddddd
Old   #349

Why It Can't find the 283673764..?
Anyone help me.. please.

Old   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Crip View Post
Why It Can't find the 283673764..?
Anyone help me.. please.
change off sets to decimal. if all fails, just scroll down to where it should be.

besides, having pack file isn't going to help anyone because there are no no_crc executable thats released. only ones who are hacking are those who know how to make no_crc bypass. you are wasting your time by asking for pack files. make sure you make back ups just in case you want to play legit once in a while, or if hacks don't work.
Old   #351

hey when i run the dekaron_nsse.exe shortcut with the bypass the game starts and everything, even lets me log in, but when i select a server and click connect, it just takes me back to the log in screen. any suggestions?

also, does it matter if m_cher is in the quotations with the rest of the target (meaning, "...dekaron_nsse.exe m_cher" or can it be "...dekaron_nsse.exe" m_cher)

EDIT: i don't realy expect a straight solution, if you could direct me towards what I'm doing wrong, I'm more than willing to go back and try again
Old   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaserrahim View Post
hey when i run the dekaron_nsse.exe shortcut with the bypass the game starts and everything, even lets me log in, but when i select a server and click connect, it just takes me back to the log in screen. any suggestions?

also, does it matter if m_cher is in the quotations with the rest of the target (meaning, "...dekaron_nsse.exe m_cher" or can it be "...dekaron_nsse.exe" m_cher)

EDIT: i don't realy expect a straight solution, if you could direct me towards what I'm doing wrong, I'm more than willing to go back and try again
this hack no longer works because the winhex editing doesnt get pass gameguard since the m_cher method has been patched. Personally, I havnt been able to get vacs to work yet, though bots have been working dandy. Don't waste your time on this thread until u find a feasible bypass.
Old   #353

when i want to type in m_char and want to save i get this massage: The name c:/program files...m_cher specified in the target box is not valdi.

Can anyone help me out ?
Old   #354

Yes I can help you read the date of this topic being posted then think about the recent update this TUT won't work for 2moons anymore....
Old   #355

Actually, this might work once more considering the CRC Bypass is out.
Old   #356

well i hope u nkow the bypass doesnt work for anyone except maybe nebular since he created it
Old   #357

Try this guys... use the new no crc released by UG... it uses the game guard killer AND then combine that with the unpacked dekaron file. Have fun hex editing...
Old   #358

Help

Can someone help me plz. Whenever I try to apply after i've entered the "m_cher" I keep getting an error message.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Old   #359

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnd18 View Post
Can someone help me plz. Whenever I try to apply after i've entered the "m_cher" I keep getting an error message.
Any help would be much appreciated.
There's no need to use the "m_cher" in 2moons if you got edited packfiles. The CRC check will kick you anyway. Btw, this tutorial is kinda old and misleading on some points. Try to read a newer one and download Nebulars No-CRC (posted in discussion topic).