Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] How to make CSV Hacks

Discussion on [TUT] How to make CSV Hacks within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2011, 21:24   #61

elite*gold: 0
1. skill hack is not allowed here, so no tut
2. there is no public skill hack apart of pet hack.
3. y i know there is a way as bots use it, but no one has it here or if they have they dont sell it as it seems, so just forget it.
Old 12/22/2011, 21:26   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatehacks View Post
im just wondering, i know you used to be able to skill hack on certain pservers before with csv would it work with global too? jw
still possible on some skills,u just need to know how to do it.
Old 12/22/2011, 21:46   #63

thanks guys. Also, all my hacks are working properly and i followed all the steps provided, but i needed help with mob speed. I changed Y column to 5 and Z column to 10 and they seem to run the same speed.
Old 12/22/2011, 22:00   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcoolio View Post
thanks guys. Also, all my hacks are working properly and i followed all the steps provided, but i needed help with mob speed. I changed Y column to 5 and Z column to 10 and they seem to run the same speed.
try to put 5.0 and if dont work try put 10 on both columns.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2011, 22:16   #65

10 on both columns works
Old 12/22/2011, 23:43   #66

Okay i did everything and was able to log in how do i use the hacks?
Old 12/22/2011, 23:52   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by urnamesucks View Post
Okay i did everything and was able to log in how do i use the hacks?
You're talking seriously or ur joking with us???

u sir made me --->
Old 12/23/2011, 00:36   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleander View Post
You're talking seriously or ur joking with us???

u sir made me --->

Good to know i can make someone laugh xD.
But i have no idea how to use them T_T
Old 12/23/2011, 01:43   #69

one tip. play legit
Old 12/23/2011, 01:46   #70

i want to but i have no time.
Old 12/23/2011, 15:05   #71

For "How to make the file ready for edit:" My columns were already separated, and I think i didn't need to do the whole search for commas and separate ****. Ill see how it goes. thanks.

Hey I did everything to the letter, but when I tried to save the excel document, it said

Maplist.csv may contain features that are not compatible with CSV (Comma delimited). Do you want to keep the workbook in the format?
-To keep this format, which leaves out any incompatible features, click Yes.
-To preserve the features, click No. Then save a copy in the latest Excel format.
-To see what might be lost, click Help.

-Yes- -No- -Help-

Should I click Yes or No?

Oh and another thing, should I be starting dekaron from minilauncher.exe? I think there is a download somewhere that will give you a dekaron.exe so you can skip minilauncher, that might be my issue... idk tho.

Anyways when i start with minilauncher and i click start, it closes, but than brings up minilauncher again. Than if i click start again it launches xigncode 31353 that shows in my toolbar. this also might be my issue. But after that dekaron starts up, i login, hack doesn't work. Can someone please explain?
Old 12/23/2011, 16:39   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garythebuff View Post
For "How to make the file ready for edit:" My columns were already separated, and I think i didn't need to do the whole search for commas and separate ****. Ill see how it goes. thanks.

Hey I did everything to the letter, but when I tried to save the excel document, it said

Maplist.csv may contain features that are not compatible with CSV (Comma delimited). Do you want to keep the workbook in the format?
-To preserve the features, click No. Then save a copy in the latest Excel format.

-Yes- -No- -Help-

Oh and another thing, should I be starting dekaron from minilauncher.exe? I think there is a download somewhere that will give you a dekaron.exe so you can skip minilauncher, that might be my issue... idk tho.

Anyways when i start with minilauncher and i click start, it closes, but than brings up minilauncher again. Than if i click start again it launches xigncode 31353 that shows in my toolbar. this also might be my issue. But after that dekaron starts up, i login, hack doesn't work. Can someone please explain?
Click yes.

Start dekaron.exe with ReXIGNation not minilauncher.exe.
Old 12/23/2011, 16:59   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garythebuff View Post
For "How to make the file ready for edit:" My columns were already separated, and I think i didn't need to do the whole search for commas and separate shit. Ill see how it goes. thanks.
its good when ur pc does it automaticlly but not all do it, so i added it.^^

-Yes- -No- -Help-

click yes, but open the file in the normal editor and look afterwards is u have to replace the ; with , . it might be the case.

use rexign 1.54 for launch. look here under crc how to use it and set it up.
thats it.
Old 12/23/2011, 22:11   #74

ok...SERIOUS noob question here, when editing rows of data, (like for far eye editing clip) how do i change all the values at once?
Old 12/23/2011, 23:01   #75

Ty so much Mango i finally got it.
Closed Thread

Tags
csv, csv hacks, hacks, tutorial