Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working +7-9 Hack Script

Discussion on Working +7-9 Hack Script within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/11/2008, 04:13   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisog View Post
most people here are hypocrits. 2moons dekaron are long been destroyed since the release of vack hacking. but there are still hopefulls that wish the game would be cured but atm, acclaim has done nothing but banning all vaccers that has been SSed or captured by video.. now that is BS. they have done nothing to cure it.. they only catch the robbers caught in the act not the source of the crime.. so for those who say dont release it in public... here's for you ...i... hypocrits!
i agree
so it is much better if you release that hack for the benefits of the many
Old 07/11/2008, 04:15   #62

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisog View Post
most people here are hypocrits. 2moons dekaron are long been destroyed since the release of vack hacking. but there are still hopefulls that wish the game would be cured but atm, acclaim has done nothing but banning all vaccers that has been SSed or captured by video.. now that is BS. they have done nothing to cure it.. they only catch the robbers caught in the act not the source of the crime.. so for those who say dont release it in public... here's for you ...i... hypocrits!
go back and look at your dictionary

heres in short what your saying
-game destroyed by hackers
-people wish for game to be fixed
-acclaim does nothing on caught hackers
-they only catch hackers caught in the act
-people who say don't release public, i got gift for you

ok if your saying people here want hacks to be fixed, well i think your on the wrong forum buddy, if not i got no idea what your saying.
Old 07/11/2008, 16:09   #63

wow nice lier,******* bullshit
Old 07/11/2008, 17:17   #64

could any1 tell us if this guy has access to the UG ?

and now lets judge both sides ...

1st ... thid guys is a lier .. i could tell 50 reasons why hes doing it ...

2nd ... all u ppl who are saying to not release it ... cmon dont come with that cliche ... if u guys were worried about the game u would use ur knolege to protect the game and not try to hack it in the first place ... all u guys are worried about is to keep making +7+ items and selling at high prices to sell teh dil or whatever ...

we all should not care about this cuz a realese would mean that it has 1 week working left ...

and u guys from UG think u know everything ... ok u guys are good ... but there are better out there really working instand to spend time saying that are working ...
Old 07/11/2008, 17:40   #65

To answer ur question djbrazil. NO random- is not a member of the UG. Yes he is a lier and just another joker trying to fool UG into posting it. U got good ideas about protectign the game but remember this is still a hacking website. The +7 is the greatest hacks of them all. Not even vac could really compare to it. Now giving that gift to a leecher aka hack abuser. Well dosent seem good at all. Now UG dont know everything but sure hell know how to create new stuff and keep it seal
Old 07/11/2008, 17:49   #66

well looks like you've given us no choice but to release it. kind of a shame seeing it will be patched immediatly but if thats what its come down to, thats what we gotta do. i mean he is gonna release it himself very soon anyway so may aswell release it now.

how to make the hack work

download hack then put it straight into bin, do not waste your time looking at it just put it straight into bin and empty bin, then start 2moons and you have +9 hack.
Attached Files
File Type: txt +9hack.txt (11 Bytes, 243 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2008, 17:51   #67

OMG man NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now I will log on and pk ur mage -.- If I find u again.. somewhere -.- Probally in tomb again ^^
Old 07/11/2008, 17:54   #68

xD WOW a nice .txt notepad whit +9 HACK written in it OMG it really works!
Old 07/11/2008, 18:03   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
To answer ur question djbrazil. NO random- is not a member of the UG. Yes he is a lier and just another joker trying to fool UG into posting it. U got good ideas about protectign the game but remember this is still a hacking website. The +7 is the greatest hacks of them all. Not even vac could really compare to it. Now giving that gift to a leecher aka hack abuser. Well dosent seem good at all. Now UG dont know everything but sure hell know how to create new stuff and keep it seal
gotta agree with every word u said ! ^^
Old 07/11/2008, 18:09   #70

this is notttttttttt BULLSHIT i believe him 100% i even tried it myself
BELIEVE me its work, u do the process normaly but u get 99.9% success so cant fail it

THATS GREAT I LOVE THIS HACK
Old 07/11/2008, 18:15   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemygirl View Post
this is notttttttttt BULLSHIT i believe him 100% i even tried it myself
BELIEVE me its work, u do the process normaly but u get 99.9% success so cant fail it

THATS GREAT I LOVE THIS HACK
wow i got a thanks outta this a never would've guessed
Old 07/11/2008, 18:28   #72

freeking liar
Old 07/11/2008, 18:31   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by random- View Post
Yes, I will be releasing this hack into the public, UG have had it for too long, and have been abusing it tirelessly. I will give UG 3 days to set everything straight and to make it public themselves.

Anyone that queries that I "do not have the +7-9 hack", by all means, email me at and I will send it to you before the 3 days are up.

Do the right thing, UG.

Thank you.

Make it public now you ***.

Stupid wannabe hacker.
Old 07/12/2008, 03:17   #74

u mean UG? ultimate-guitar.com ?? xD! anyways if u have that hack c'mon just release it! its time to destroy another stupid online game
Old 07/12/2008, 03:39   #75

bullshit
Closed Thread