Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Drop List

Discussion on Drop List within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Drop List

I tried the "Search" button and i didnt found anyone posting a drop list thread.
So if anyone finds a full drop list to post here.
I am still searching.This will come in handy because after 53-54lvl u cant get weapons from shop and u gotta find em.Drop list will help u what mobs to kill to find ur wep,armour or any item ^_^

Post here if u find =D
Old 07/02/2008, 04:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00r3d00m View Post
I tried the "Search" button and i didnt found anyone posting a drop list thread.
I am still searching.This will come in handy because after 53-54lvl u cant get weapons from shop and u gotta find em.Drop list will help u what mobs to kill to find ur wep,armour or any item ^_^

Post here if u find =D
u made a point there...

sorry if it looks like im making fun out of u, im not, but did u try searching in webpages like "google"?
try this one, it doesnt got much stuff but it'll help u start
Old 07/02/2008, 07:07   #3

Erm, not to burst yer bubble, but... Why would you want to spend the time and farm your own weapons? By the time you find a FS weapon, you could have probably farmed enough money (and possibly more) to go buy it in a shop in Loa or Braiken.

Oh, and btw, wrong section. No questions or requests here.
Old 07/02/2008, 19:20   #4

Lol...I doubt 60+ lvl weps and items are sold in braiken or loa...Everyone sells high lvl stuff.Thats why i wanted drop list and i want to have fun with some stuff =)
Old 07/02/2008, 19:33   #5

Well, first of all, yes 60+ items are sold in Braiken or Loa. You just have to look harder. And, I can't see what fun you could possibly get from a simple drop list. Drops are server-sided. Client says you kill a monster; server understands and tells client what dropped from the monster.
Old 07/02/2008, 20:09   #6

idk what your problem is.. even if you are right, if they wanna farm/use a drop list let them.. very negitive posts =/
Old 07/02/2008, 20:38   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon8c View Post
server understands and tells client what dropped from the monster.
Or is it ^^ Also this is like a question threat so WRONG SECTION. Please go for questions and discussions.
Old 07/02/2008, 21:32   #8

@sixshooter, ok maybe I came off as a litte aggressive (unintentional). But, look at it this way. If you wanted to spend the time to actually farm your own weapons, you would kind of already know where to farm, because farming would be your thing. But, if you wanted to take the easy way and go straight to the place where you should farm for that item, then you may as well go look for it in Braiken or Loa. Bottomline is that if you're a hardcore farmer, you would already know where to find it. If you want to find the easy way of things, then screw farming and go shopping. Meh, this is all mental.

Oh, and btw, I know that if you're a farmer, you would know where to find certain items. In my early days of 2Moons, all I would do is farm. Without even thinking about it, I had all the equipment I needed til about level 60. And, besides, an area drops a certain "level" of items, not a certain class, like a lot of other games do. So, in reality, you don't really need a drop list. Just go locate the correct level area and start farming there.

EDIT: @kiki, if you know another way how the game does it, please fill me in lol. I can't think of another way they could without making drops client-sided (well, I can't right at this momment).
Old 07/03/2008, 10:07   #9

you can't change item drops by simply just editing one of the .csv files
Old 07/03/2008, 18:00   #10

Lol, we never said we could. m00r simply wanted a drop list. Like where he could go farm for a lv60+ item. Besides, to my knowledge, drops are server-sided, unless GameHi screwed up with that, too.
Old 07/03/2008, 18:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon8c View Post
Lol, we never said we could. m00r simply wanted a drop list. Like where he could go farm for a lv60+ item. Besides, to my knowledge, drops are server-sided, unless GameHi screwed up with that, too.
m00r also said wanted to have some fun with stuff, thats why we all saying you can't lol
Old 07/03/2008, 18:17   #12

Lol, I already said he couldn't for that part. But hey, atleast he didn't say anything stupid after (not like he said anything at all, though...). Lol, my friend yesterday was asking me how to change rthe drop rate of argates. I told him it's server-sided. And, he was like, "Ok, ****.... What's that mean?" =.= *****
Old 07/03/2008, 19:35   #13

1st Its not "m00r" its "m00r3"
2nd This is not for the question thread.
3rd Drops are server sided yes...did I say anything that i am not playing a retail drop server?...I mean i can use it on normal dekaron or on a server that has normal drop list.
4th Wtf is up with all the negative posts.Go to look all my threads and all i get is negative posts from furious kids that dont actually have a life.

If you dont have anything to say ON topic of the thread gtfo and dont write.
I am not responsible for ur bad mood or childish behaviour.
Old 07/03/2008, 20:18   #14

1. Who cares what your name is.
2. Your request is the very one that started this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00r3d00m View Post
And, last time I checked, this part of the forum is RELEASES only.
3. Wth is a "retail" drop server? You aren't paying for a free game, are you? And, isnt the drop list from normal dekaron the same as a normal drop list? =.=
4. Lol, I see how my posts can be negative, but how does that result in me being a no-lifer?

Read my posts, they give reasons for the uselessness in having a drop list.
I am not responsible for your idiotic statements or unwanted presence.
Old 07/04/2008, 13:44   #15

Jon8c i didnt mean only you...there are alot more ppl that post negative posts.
Closed Thread