Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Drop list Episode 3

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Drop list Episode 3

just that, some have XML document or some whit the list of drops,rate of drop,chance,etc for episode 3? like the XML for Ep2. Thx Salutes.

Old 04/15/2009, 19:03   #2

rar includes 2 files, check the one you want

new link

edited: replaced link with new one

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2009, 12:26   #3

Could you re-up it please? File is down due to 10-download-limit... Maybe you can upload it using a collector's account, it's free and has unlimited downloads...
Old 04/16/2009, 12:48   #4

Re up link please.

Old 04/16/2009, 20:06   #5

elite*gold: 11

here you can download it too !
Old 04/19/2009, 10:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzz View Post
just that, some have XML document or some whit the list of drops,rate of drop,chance,etc for episode 3? like the XML for Ep2. Thx Salutes.
boo!(as in scare, not a boo :P ) mr. 5 poster ;P I show up on random anyway.. i think i know what you are talking about and with someone elses decompile/recompile app i produced this type of list for episode 2, but have been out of the scene of archlord for quite some time now, aside from the occasional login to check and sale on the 2 servers i have 3 chars on.. if you want to drop me a msg detailing any wants and or tools (apps) you are using, feel free and i will plug away with it and hit you back with the results.. as i produced the drop rate / stat for all npc in the game list for ep 2. with the help of another on here thanks an you know who you are

anyway msg me back if you are still seeking, i am open to selling an account soon mid 40, mid 50 another server, all one account stacked storages and +10 gears..

**edit**showing appreciation is a + for anyone to do..
mine is plugging Menasculio as he is the one who compiled the app that allowed me to decompile/recompile what i did.. thanks Menasculio
Old 04/19/2009, 11:06   #7

instead of editing i made another post, cause i think i might get away with it :P and i brought up some old posts, but this one is current, anyway... what i was talking about above.. relates to this thread? > ... let me know before i am put away incarcerated (yes, literally i am facing time for some dumb actions a year ago, that caught up with me..) .. tick tock... oh and yeah i love all the thanks clicks and appreciate those - taking the time to hit back to page 1 and throw a thanks to me on it... as it was episode 2 posted.. I am sure it still applies to ep 3 closely fyi

P.S. nothing is ez/easy ... take the time to read those ebooks you download they pay off in the end

« New Bot but need to breach him! | fragen zu hacks »