i have just downloaded the folder called "usa no speed hack,+zoom hack.rar " and put it into my data folfer now evrytime i wanna enter a server it dc me **** this bullshit ,even deleting the usa folder it keeping Dcing me .
good job gawron. Although this is very nice to have and to use, I can see this getting fixed real soon. Too many vacers in DF, python, avalon, and so out in the open. I used hacks in everquest for many years and never got caught. The downfall will be idiots using this every where. This is not a toy to show others, this is something to use while you are all alone to speed things up.
I might have only 1 post as I forget the other name i used but I am afraid all your hardwork in compiling this together will be wasted. There should be a pay to see this hacks on this forum someplace. If you have to pay to get these hacks I am sure they dont want to lose em and therefor will be more careful when using them.
i have just downloaded the folder called "usa no speed hack,+zoom hack.rar " and put it into my data folfer now evrytime i wanna enter a server it dc me **** this bullshit ,even deleting the usa folder it keeping Dcing me .
let me guess... abbadon servers? its an outside problem not urs.
As mentioned ealier, your IP has been permanently blocked for using hacks and threatning Acclaim of crashing the Game.
Please refrain your self from making such claims, else we will not be able to provide any further support to you.
Sincerely,
Mike
2M Support
Acclaim Games
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it's last hack created by me,my IP is static so i cant play on 2moons,ppl don't lose this hack,good luck guys............
As mentioned ealier, your IP has been permanently blocked for using hacks and threatning Acclaim of crashing the Game.
Please refrain your self from making such claims, else we will not be able to provide any further support to you.
Sincerely,
Mike
2M Support
Acclaim Games
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it's last hack created by me,my IP is static so i cant play on 2moons,ppl don't lose this hack,good luck guys............
Sad to here, i have been blocked permanently too, but not ip block, they fully deleted my acclaim account not only for 2moons!
In your case it should be possible to use a proxy.