You didn't make this I gave this to you a LONG *** time ago... cuzz I wanted to be nice, and I saw you hacking and using a bad hack, so I gave you better ones (Mine) I think this is mine at least since I am the finder of the shop hack... and you are one of the people I gave it too.
You didn't make this I gave this to you a LONG *** time ago... cuzz I wanted to be nice, and I saw you hacking and using a bad hack, so I gave you better ones (Mine) I think this is mine at least since I am the finder of the shop hack... and you are one of the people I gave it too.
It's true,you give me first version usa ,but i edit and make perfect (all in 1),big thanks for you toxsin
gawron plz help me wich this hack for me it doesnt work i put usa folder to C:\programms\Acclaim\2moons\data and when i start game and go to denebe vac hack doesnt work and when i put shop on denebe it doesnt works too when i go to dungeons and dont use heal they kill me pls help me wich this hack ty