Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

May 20th 3.4 patch released.

Discussion on May 20th 3.4 patch released. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/24/2008, 06:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Dragon View Post
LOL I feel like I'm so close to make a hack...so if I make it I'll release it I'm a nice guy...LOLz...so anyway if I'll make it public pls HACK IN DUNGEONS ONLY!
If you would get it working and make it public, and it gets patched really fast, personally i wouldn't make another hack and put it up for the public to dl. But you know, there is always people who cannot help themselves and get greedy because they are spending money in the dungeon and will go somewhere else. People will not vac in the dungeon once you would release it python will be swarming with hackers in a matter of hours. But, gl in making the new vac
Old 05/24/2008, 06:42   #32

i think some ppl have a point in their replies...just make a vac script for maps nearly unpopulated like upper requies and dungeons so that acclaim will hardly notice hacks and won't fix them....
Old 05/24/2008, 06:51   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilCrazy View Post
If you would get it working and make it public, and it gets patched really fast, personally i wouldn't make another hack and put it up for the public to dl. But you know, there is always people who cannot help themselves and get greedy because they are spending money in the dungeon and will go somewhere else. People will not vac in the dungeon once you would release it python will be swarming with hackers in a matter of hours. But, gl in making the new vac
TY...the reason I want to make it public is because I'm tired of all people who say..."I made hack but I won't share it with u cause u all noobs..." Just makes me angry...I'm not like all thouse ppl...but they have their point...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2008, 07:54   #34

hmmm how far through u night almost there?
Old 05/24/2008, 09:30   #35

I have only 2 ideas left how to make it....I'll try them hope 1 of thouse 2 will work
Old 05/24/2008, 10:54   #36

yeah man then u release it 2morro Night_Dragon FTW :P
Old 05/24/2008, 10:57   #37

Meybe
Old 05/24/2008, 14:07   #38

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Dragon View Post
TY...the reason I want to make it public is because I'm tired of all people who say..."I made hack but I won't share it with u cause u all noobs..." Just makes me angry...I'm not like all thouse ppl...but they have their point...
first of all i would like to thank you for your time and effort, and for helping others and sharing your work.
i would like to make a suggestion though, seeing as to how MANY ppl are being careless when using the hack, that you post the hack but with a note that tells ppl to try and use it only in dungeons and areas where they will not be easily spotted.

Again, thank you for your time and effort and i wish you the best of luck
Old 05/24/2008, 14:32   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsoumi_Maya View Post
first of all i would like to thank you for your time and effort, and for helping others and sharing your work.
i would like to make a suggestion though, seeing as to how MANY ppl are being careless when using the hack, that you post the hack but with a note that tells ppl to try and use it only in dungeons and areas where they will not be easily spotted.

Again, thank you for your time and effort and i wish you the best of luck
yep.. im agree with u.. too much careless ppl do vacc on open place with any reason, (exp, vouchers, item.. etc), then they got spotted easily..

do only in dungeon such a great idea.. agree with that..
Old 05/24/2008, 15:20   #40

Actially a great thing would be to make a release for dungeon only...and if smart ppl want they can remake it to all maps
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2008, 16:32   #41

thats a nice idea release hack for dung only =]]]
hello btw...
im not a hacker/craker or lammer im just a gammer or leecher if u prefer to call me T-T, so i have rly no idea where to start searching :S i tryed all the ways i know wich isnt many and get nothing =// its so sadly without hack... i mean not that idk how to play but there are just few ppl nowadays doing abyss dungeon.
if i get something working from me or friend i will share with ya all =]
gl all the ones rly trying... unfortunaly im not a programmer or hacker =//
Old 05/25/2008, 02:03   #42

tsk tsk..
Old 05/25/2008, 02:10   #43

elite*gold: 128
Hey there nightdragon, I will be more than happy to donate something for your hard work..... u deserve it
if u do make it, PLEASE PLEASEEEEE make sure its dungeon only. that way only smart ppl will hack everywhere, and they wont get caught
kisses, brenda.
Old 05/25/2008, 03:55   #44

i think if its release hack make it inside threads not just a topic exclusive for it... so noobs that take just 5 seconds look if any hack arround wont find it hehehehe
Old 05/25/2008, 06:07   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordfox View Post
i think if its release hack make it inside threads not just a topic exclusive for it... so noobs that take just 5 seconds look if any hack arround wont find it hehehehe
one of the most sensible things i read

people forgot what 2moons is about, and that's to have fun.
They wanna get stronger as soon as possible. Dont get me wrong, im a hack user, but i dont forget to have my fun in the process