skill bugged up to 5 times...its a azure khight passive skill.last skill lvl 64(mobs skill)..the one like spirit sword slash.hit 3 times...
i 4got whats the name of that skill....
then the bug is like this...
steps (important make the skill points plus up to 4 only)
1.hit the mobs
2.hit that SKILL and emmidiately (bug it) hit the mana pots f3 or f2 directly.
3.and then you can use 10 times the skill.. TRY IT...its kinda cool...no cooldown....
of course plus skill points only 4..not more than becuase bug not working...
skill cooldown 03/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies Is it possible to do so that the skills have no cooldown ?
Is there any "Known working" No Skill Delay or No Skill CoolDown Hack 09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies Hi, i've been roaming around for quite sometimes now and I still can't find any "Known working hack" for NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD (cooldown), I know it has before but now all I see is old thread and I doubt that those hax are still working. Does anyone know how to deal with this stuff? I've been playing around also to my CE 5.4-5.5 just to figure out how to deal with it but all I saw is the SpeedHack which is I don't need.
It's very much fun to play the NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD than the...
Skill Cooldown 03/08/2009 - Rohan - 1 Replies Anyone know how to edit the skill cooldown time?...
I found some old threads but everything was patched...
Please some help :handsdown:
No skill cooldown 08/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies hi guys!
who know or help me find/tell me the no skill cooldown address(es)? i really want that:)