a while back ago, theonlylok1 (banned so many times in Elitepvpers and ***********) posted up a tutorial on how to compress virus files so virus scanners will be fooled.... (use the search button and you'll find it)........ I STRONGLY ADVICE EVERYONE NOT TO OPEN THIS FILE...
I mean seriuosly, doesnt even say what kind of skills it will use and stuff.. =.=''''
a while back ago, theonlylok1 (banned so many times in Elitepvpers and ***********) posted up a tutorial on how to compress virus files so virus scanners will be fooled.... (use the search button and you'll find it)........ I STRONGLY ADVICE EVERYONE NOT TO OPEN THIS FILE...
I mean seriuosly, doesnt even say what kind of skills it will use and stuff.. =.=''''
I was never banned from ElitePvper thank you very much just infracted. Now on GC 5-6 times.
Well... i'm from germany sry about my bad english. I've only posted this because i don't want to try it first. So this is not my stuff. If u want i edit my first post and you don't have to download it. I want only a response, so now i delete it because of keylogger/trojan.
this stuff is clean..100% clean... hmm this bot like moonbot.... using autoit ^^ ..nice good work.... .. im developing also bot in 2moons using autoit ^^
this stuff is clean..100% clean... hmm this bot like moonbot.... using autoit ^^ ..nice good work.... .. im developing also bot in 2moons using autoit ^^
yes, ill trust someone with one post only... HMMMM
DONT TOUCH IT!!!
it has very suspicious behaviour.
I downloaded this and activated it, and it has created a file in your windows folder called project3.exe.
Lucky me my kaspersky deleted it.
DONT TOUCH IT!!!
it has very suspicious behaviour.
I downloaded this and activated it, and it has created a file in your windows folder called project3.exe.
Lucky me my kaspersky deleted it.
OMG moonbot.exe is a .rar file, if you don't belive me then rename it from exe to .rar
then extract. there are 2 files, one the bot and the other some kind of loader or something for the so called bot
cakepubIII (mzbot) 06/24/2008 - MapleStory - 6 Replies DOWNLOAD MIRROR: http://uploaded.to/?id=ubflcj
***Workin' on GMS (Global Maplestory), EMS (Europe Maplestory). MSEA (Maplestory Sea) untested.
***Funktioniert auf GMS (Global Maplestory) und auf EMS (Europe Maplestory). MSEA (MapleStory Sea) wurde/habe ich nicht getestet.
**How to install/run this bot - Wie man diesen Bot startet.
*It's simple. Download the file, extract it, and run it.