I have the same question tho as the previous reply, anyway to make them not attack a person but still follow after you without just running by you tho? I got it where they follow me and dont attack but yet they walk right by me then come back and start following me again, its kinda wierd and was wondering if anyone got this prog to do it?
Well, I figured out how to make them follow you if there not attacking, well not sure what exactly has been done but for crespo clays,eclipses and elephants I set the AI to 9 and set the cell range on all settings for both normal and range to also 9 and now they'll follow run pass alittle stop and target again still doesnt lure good and it only lures 1 of each at a time, because when theres 2 one just runs away. but still better then the mobs just running away completely
For ppl that are wanting massive agro (more than 3 monsters to follow) try and set the AI to 4 that's what the sasquatches in nunvice use, I havent tested this yet just thought i'd suggest however we all know that sasquatches in nunvice will pile on you no matter how many they are....:0)
I see that you can edit the monsters in DF. Has anyone tired it yet? Couldn't you send in a one man party, set the monsters in there not to attack you, and just fight through until you are eventually forced to fight actual players? That would be a load of xp.
I'm sorry for my bad english, but whenever i change a value with the editor and get ingame, it crashes and i get this error(its in dutch, but i hope u recognize the window:
Is there a release for monster editor in dekaron sea 09/15/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Is there a release fir minster editor in dekaron sea im just bored with my char and if some one has knowledge of possible bugs :P ty and mor power