Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Deadlock Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[TWO WEEKS FREE TRIAL] 🟣DEADLOCK!RISE - BEST VISUALS - LUA SCRIPTING🟣

Discussion on [TWO WEEKS FREE TRIAL] 🟣DEADLOCK!RISE - BEST VISUALS - LUA SCRIPTING🟣 within the Deadlock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Eloping's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 15
Arrow [TWO WEEKS FREE TRIAL] 🟣DEADLOCK!RISE - BEST VISUALS - LUA SCRIPTING🟣



FREE 2 WEEKS TRIAL




Media/Showcase
Media
Eloping is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
+rep
So I have been using the product for about a month and a half now, and I will say it is the best product I have used for Deadlock. I initially started using it when it had little features. I made suggestions of things they should add, and about a day later I got all the features I asked for and more. The performance is amazing. I never need to worry about frame drops like other Deadlock products. I have never had an issue with it being down. The longest time the product has ever been down was around 12 hours, and that was for the big patch. I have also never gotten in low priority or frogged using my legit config using this product. The price is very generous giving the quality of the product.
bladedanceers is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
rileyko's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 14
+rep beautiful visuals , amazing features, and fantastic performance
rileyko is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,232
Received Thanks: 293
#Resolved.
Draco is online now  
Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2024
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
As an active user of the product, I can confidently say that it is the best solution for anyone seeking solid functionality and performance. The best part is that the developers listen to users and release updates based on their suggestions. The project has immense potential, and I’d like to believe a bright future lies ahead for it.
Highly recommended
sashapestrov is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
+rep deadlock rise is so slept on its better than anything else ive tried but yet it has a small userbase, if youre looking for something for deadlock this is it
chex__mix_ is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
EpicBox's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 45
+rep

As of right now, I'd say it is on-par with umbrella. I do enjoy umbrella's menu more, but Rise has everything working that was broken in the update for umbrella and they're very open to suggestions. They can only go up from here and the built-in combo maker is very useful! I will be using this for my main Deadlock cheat from now on.
EpicBox is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🟣🔵🟣NEWEST INTERNAL CHEAT YAMA 🟣🔵🟣 CHEAP ACCOUNTS 🟣🔵🟣 AGED ACCOUNTS 🟣🔵🟣
10/21/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
.GG/GMNGGODS G-GODS.COM https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bxCKy.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bNvu2.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bKG3q.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bxCKy.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bxCKy.gif https://s14.gifyu.com/images/bxCKy.gif
[Selling] ✅ ALL PVP 🔥 EMERALD 🔥🟣GERMANIA🟣TEUTONIA🟣TIGERGHOST🟣HYPERIA🟣RUBY 🟣AZRAEL 🟣
09/09/2023 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
#closed
[Selling] 🔥🟣AOKI🟣ZETA🟣RUBINUM🟣SHIRO🟣AZYRAH🟣SANCY🟣 | 🔥ALL PRIVATE SERVERS🔥
02/15/2023 - Metin2 Trading - 6 Replies
closed.
[Selling] ✅ ALL P & GF SERVERS ✅🔥 EMERALD 🔥🟣GERMANIA🟣TEUTONIA🟣TIGERGHOST🟣HYPERIA🟣RUBY 🟣AZRAEL 🟣
04/19/2022 - Metin2 Trading - 14 Replies
▶▶PRIVATE SERVERS◀◀ Saphirus: 30KKK 10€ Rodnia:160KKK 10€ Wom2: 130KK 10€ Shiva: 650KK 10€ Azyrah: 190W 10€ Ashura: 8KKKK 10€ Nemerum: 55KKK 10€ Solaris: 160KKK 10€ Sancy: 12 KKK 10€



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.