Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About DayZ bans

Discussion on About DayZ bans within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About DayZ bans

I played Dayz a while back and I got "kicked". I played some tarkov after and got "kicked" but I did a raid0 and used a perm sp00f to be able to play tarkov again. My friends just got into dayz and I want to play dayz again but the problem is that I am kicked on my main steam account so my question is, Can I just log in to another steam account that has dayz and be able to play or am I HWID kicked since im on the same steam account that I got kicked before on? I have not launched dayz since before I did raid0 and perm sp00f.
Old 11/22/2023, 21:56   #2

I haven't had an Global ban on DayZ, ever, only Arma 3, I think you'll be fine.

Servers usually check your IP to match a banned players, they can't see your POV either.

Servers keep in contact with each other too so they can cross-ban "chair users".
Old 11/26/2023, 18:07   #3

Dayz Server Ban. Please Help

Hi everyone, i got a question for the community so i am gonna put you guys into my perspective, i got banned on this server and at first it was a ip ban so i bought a new account and changed my ip somehow the owner exactly knew it was me and banned me again, me and my mates are thinking he noticed because since i killed a lot of players without cheats he checked my hwid and saw that its the same as the first banned account 6months ago ? i dont know if i should buy a spoofer or if there is some kind of other ways of bypassing these type of bans from servers. Please if you have some ideas no hard feelings and just say what u have in mind.
Old 11/30/2023, 19:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozibelico View Post
Hi everyone, i got a question for the community so i am gonna put you guys into my perspective, i got banned on this server and at first it was a ip ban so i bought a new account and changed my ip somehow the owner exactly knew it was me and banned me again, me and my mates are thinking he noticed because since i killed a lot of players without cheats he checked my hwid and saw that its the same as the first banned account 6months ago ? i dont know if i should buy a spoofer or if there is some kind of other ways of bypassing these type of bans from servers. Please if you have some ideas no hard feelings and just say what u have in mind.
You didn’t clear traces, get revo uninstaller andADVANCED SCAN and make sure you get all the left over files of steam, dayz, and any launchers.