Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why is it so hard to find a working dayz hack?

Discussion on Why is it so hard to find a working dayz hack? within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why is it so hard to find a working dayz hack?

Hello guys, first time posting. Last time I played DayZ there were hacks everywhere, alot of suppliers and they were fairly easy to get with money. Now that im back into the game and want to cheat it just seems like there ALL scams. Only one that seems legit is the one for 800$ but thats out of my price range. So does anyone have an update on why hacks are so ******* hard to find?

edit: btw thanks xeros for taking the time to PM on that scam site.
Old 02/01/2017, 19:23   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Arrow DayZ Trading -> DayZ

#moved
Old 02/02/2017, 01:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hacks for dayz are easy as hell to code, its the bypass thats almost impossible. Bypasses require drivers (typically) which are a lot of money as well. Bypass's are also extremely hard to make without drivers and Battleeye is a really good anti cheat with very little vulnerabilities.