there is this person, this is not a crook, he can prove it to you, contact him on this skype : Johnaudi0
Johns banned for a reason, im unsure but every private build hes given out isn t private..., Just the drivers changed and hes admitted this too me. Therefore its no different from hid public version.
Johns banned for a reason, im unsure but every private build hes given out isn t private..., Just the drivers changed and hes admitted this too me. Therefore its no different from hid public version.
Say the one who can not create a right one hack . Make here not the other down ! Take care of your **** !
Johns banned for a reason, im unsure but every private build hes given out isn t private..., Just the drivers changed and hes admitted this too me. Therefore its no different from hid public version.
The ban did not have to do anything with dayz stuff.
The ban did not have to do anything with dayz stuff.
Never said thats why he got banned, I knew exactly why he got banned because I was talking to the user who got him banned by breaching his account as well as yours and anyone else's that it may be.
Never said thats why he got banned, I knew exactly why he got banned because I was talking to the user who got him banned by breaching his account as well as yours and anyone else's that it may be.
He did not breach any Account he used my Password which is/was public for 5 years. It was just a matter of time to get into my Account, lol.
Searching DayZ Executor (Cheap) 06/10/2015 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies I want an execuor at $5 euros, but for cracked version.. and a proof its working..