Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dayz is being ddosed

Discussion on Dayz is being ddosed within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dayz is being ddosed

What the title says. If you login most likely you'll have a fresh character, so it might be a good idea to wait till it calms down. Looks like somebody must be really ****** of at Bohemia and Battleye, or just having fun.
Old 07/15/2015, 11:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
too late ,I was right there when it started , lost all my gear in this process

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MicrosoftIP DDOSED
03/22/2014 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
Hey.. Ich wollte so ein kleines Kind DDOSEN, weil es mich fast jedentag zuspamt bis zum geht nicht mehr... Leider hab ich nach dem Angriff die IP Checken lassen & Es ist das rausgekommen (utrace.de) IP-Adresse: 65.52.24.110 Provider: Microsoft Hosting Region: Redmond (US) Ich wollte fragen, ob die mich jetzt Zerfi**** oder ich beruhigt bleiben kann. Ich hatte Hotspotshield an und hab es über einen Onlinebooter (bezahlt) gemacht..
Private servers are being ddosed!
05/27/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 46 Replies
Hello, My Conquer private server is DDOsed / attacked. I've changed my dedicated host with a new one and they couldn't stop the attacks. I've talked with different pserver owners and they are in the same situation , attacked by the same guy. Does anyone knows who's that guy(if someone was attacked by him) or what kind of methods for protecting shall I use? I can't stop him ...skids.. Thanks