Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Injector

Discussion on Injector within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Injector

I posted yesterday about whether to buy bigbens hack or james's. My question now is it appears both of those menus need an injector. Someone also told me that James's also needs a script executor. Can anyone confirm this? I was under the impression that all I needed to do was buy the menu and that's all I need. So are there any free injectors that I can use and if James's does in fact need a script executor are there any free ones? I have some other dll injectors laying around but they aren't arma/dayz specific but would they work/would they be detected.
Old 05/16/2015, 04:26   #2

You fist need an undetected SIGNED Kernel Injector because all Public, Injectors are Detected see Xenos and so on.

So you can Buy Bens Injector and his Menu and you dont need an executer its probably the best Menu you have to plan some more time for spawning because you need to search the classname but there are lists so it shouldnt need long time!
Old 05/16/2015, 21:17   #3

ok, thanks very much man