Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Repair Script

Discussion on Repair Script within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Repair Script

Gibt es noch ein undetected repair script?
Old 07/09/2013, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 63
sowas?

PHP Code:
vehicle player setfuel 1;
vehicle player setvehicleammo 1;
vehicle player setdamage 0
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TIP] Repair Your Ship Without using URIDIUM OR REPAIR CREDIT
05/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Hey Guys, I know many of you know this trick. But this trick is for those who does't know about that If your ship is destroyed and u have no uridum or repair credits just click on GALAXY GATE and use your GG energy when you will get the Extra Hp your ship will automatically repairs and it doen't cost and uridium or repair credit. Sory for my bad english THANX FOR READING
repair bot ?
02/21/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
I saw someone in Malygos one day that spawn a little robot so everyone was able to repair, but hes not a engineer, anyone know if there is a repair bot that spawn a little robot so everyone can repair ?
[REQUEST] Agbot buy potion / repair script?
11/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
So, i downloaded agbot 2.4.13 version... so yeah.. ive been botting for 3 days now.. im 24lvl.. soon 25.. but i cant leave my bot to bot for more than 2 hours cause my items durablity is 0 or im out of potions, so anyone can share script that buys automatically potions and mp potions.. aaand repairs when my char teleports to town?.. and isntruction on how to get the script work too ;).. thx... and dont say that "theres plenty of tutorials" :f
olly convert your CE script to ollydbg repair fuction that anantasia fixed
11/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
was wondering f u could do the olly convert your CE script just like what u did on sv 1.17 this is the code anantasia made hope u can help me really appriciate it :P //code from here to '' will be used to enable the cheat alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough label(returnhere) label(exit) label(check1) label(check2)
repair in lab
02/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can some-1 plz put a repair hack for in lab on this forum