Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone selling gear sets for official servers?

Discussion on Anyone selling gear sets for official servers? within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone selling gear sets for official servers?

Looking to buy but can't find active sellers. Shoot me a dm!
Old 03/12/2022, 08:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
$100 can be any amount! any equipment
Old 03/13/2022, 19:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855
Arrow DayZ -> DayZ Trading

#moved

Tags
gear, official, sales

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Powered By Fonzy | Custom DayZ Standalone Gear Sets | The Cheapest Gear Sets | BASE
09/23/2022 - DayZ Trading - 8 Replies
The Duping_Hooligans are now here providing the cheapest, but best gear sets on the market Fonzy Himself will dupe your gear! We dupe full bodies in-front of you to create our sets. We do not have to crash the server to dupe like these other guys! We can create 50 sets in less than 5 minutes! How we do business: 1: Think of the guns, clothes, and items you want
[Selling] Cheap DayZ Gear Sets! - OFFICIAL SERVERS*
09/04/2022 - DayZ Trading - 11 Replies
*NO LONGER OFFERING SERVICE DUE TO NOT HAVING TIME AVAILABLE ANYMORE DUE TO IRL THINGS* *UNLIMITED SUPPLY (I dupe the sets). Currently only 3rd person Official servers, but I plan to get the same gear sets on 1st person Official servers in the near future. Will be expanding with more sets in the near future as well (PC ONLY) * I have available two types of full gear sets that would take a regular player many days or weeks to acquire. I also take custom orders but within reason and expect...
Anyone selling gear sets for official?
07/17/2022 - DayZ Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to buy but can't f8ne active sellers. Shoot me a dm!
Sky Fire's DayZ Gear Sets! 5 Sets for $2.50! :D
04/11/2016 - DayZ Trading - 5 Replies
SkyFire’s DayZ Gear Sets! All sets will be delivered to a server of your choice at Cherno on the dock. Sets: The Shadow Killer Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Trading +12 assassin sets or +12 monk sets for +12 trojan or ninja sets
08/29/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, i am trading either my assassin sets (both +12 knives p4 and p6 perm, +12 helm p2 perm, +12 armor no soul) or monk sets (both +12 beads p4 and p6 perm, +12 helm p2 perm, +12 armor no soul) for +12 trojan sets without epic weapons or +12 ninja sets. I am not selling my items in cps or cash. And i only trade a whole set for whole set, no separate. If u are interested in trading, u can send me a pm here or leave your skype, so i can pm u there. Thank You.