Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UD] BTT - DayZ SA - Stream Proof

Discussion on [UD] BTT - DayZ SA - Stream Proof within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 59
Arrow [UD] BTT - DayZ SA - Stream Proof

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to view the new thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 08/22/2019, 19:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

Added you on Discord
Old 08/23/2019, 13:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1420
I have purchased a 1 Week sub from this Reseller and lost 2 Days already due to the game crashing constantly during 1 minute of playtime. No proper Troubleshooting guide is given - the only thing we get is "you're doing something wrong.' - Maybe this is the case - but he doesn't know either WHAT the cause for the crashes could be - nor does he try to find out and help.

- No Refunds are given (which is not that big of a deal for me, but still.)
- Response Time to questions/support in general feels like an eternity to get.

Customer support: -5/10

I do not recommend - but try your luck.

This is my honest review of this cheat and the seller.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2019, 15:23   #4

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by .u8 View Post
I have purchased a 1 Week sub from this Reseller and lost 2 Days already due to the game crashing constantly during 1 minute of playtime. No proper Troubleshooting guide is given - the only thing we get is "you're doing something wrong.' - Maybe this is the case - but he doesn't know either WHAT the cause for the crashes could be - nor does he try to find out and help.

- No Refunds are given (which is not that big of a deal for me, but still.)
- Response Time to questions/support in general feels like an eternity to get.

Customer support: -5/10

I do not recommend - but try your luck.

This is my honest review of this cheat and the seller.
Dude, i wasnt at home yesterday cause of an shop interview how often should i tell you this? I even tried to help you on my way there over my phone. The moment i wanted to try something else to fix this for you, even tho its totally working for others, you blocked me. So how tf should i help you if you just spam **** in the discord and dont wait until im at home to be able to fully help you??
Old 08/23/2019, 16:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

- "You are doing something wrong."
- "It works for others, I don't know why it doesnt work for you."
- "You are not following the instructions."

These messages were the only ones you have given after asking for help. It has been 2 days already, dude. Calm down and treat your customers right.

And what the hell do you mean by "if you just spam **** in the discord" ? I reported the crashes in the bugs section and asked once or twice in the support section if anybody is able to help me - that's it. Look at the logs.

I never said the cheat does not work. I said it does not work for ME since it's only crashing in the first minute of gameplay. Stop turning my words around.

So to all future buyers: Ask if the Seller has a Troubleshooting guide from the Cheat developer before buying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2019, 16:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 941
Exclamation watch out!

@ watch out!
He kicked me from BellTowerTechnology discord. After i bought and 160eu version and said that the RUST hack needs updating as his rust thread still says: its undetected when its not..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2019, 16:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry to hear about that. Atleast we know where to not buy in the future.
I have tested their Rust hack aswell a couple weeks ago - it didn't work either. Crashes after crashes.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2019, 15:28   #8

Quote:
- "You are doing something wrong."
- "It works for others, I don't know why it doesnt work for you."
- "You are not following the instructions."

These messages were the only ones you have given after asking for help. It has been 2 days already, dude. Calm down and treat your customers right.

And what the hell do you mean by "if you just spam shit in the discord" ? I reported the crashes in the bugs section and asked once or twice in the support section if anybody is able to help me - that's it. Look at the logs.

I never said the cheat does not work. I said it does not work for ME since it's only crashing in the first minute of gameplay. Stop turning my words around.

So to all future buyers: Ask if the Seller has a Troubleshooting guide from the Cheat developer before buying.
I spent hours to find a fix for ya and told ya that the last option would be that you reinstall your system and you said you wont do it. I only wanted to help you but you didnt wanted to do the methods i gave you for fixing. You spammed me for 2 Days with messages that im helping ya and i tried but you didnt wanted to do what you had to do to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie Mattel View Post
@.u8 watch out!
He kicked me from BellTowerTechnology discord. After i bought and reviewed 160eu version and said that the RUST hack needs updating as his rust thread still says: its undetected when its not.undetected.
Everyone who's adding me and writing me and asking about Rust is getting told by me that its rn in testings, same was for you and you still wanted to buy it. You just didnt wanted to hear that its in TESTINGS and you didnt wanted to wait, i wouldve given you your time back when its back out of testings but you didnt wanted to wait and instead wrote on my discord and in the Rust thread shit like "dont buy, its scam, its not working, its detected" like on daily basis. I even warned you.

Quote:
I have tested their Rust hack aswell a couple weeks ago - it didn't work either. Crashes after crashes.
Still the same, its in testings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkybussnie2002 View Post
Warning : Dont Buy This Garbage

All The Things that @.u8 Said is 100% True
Crashes
Bad Support
The Coder is arrogant
No Refund even if the program is not working properly

I Dont Recommend This!!!!!
Bad Support? After i tried to help you guys for hours wtf. Everyone can join my discord and gets Supported the whole time, we have enough Supporters and a Ticket System over wich you can get support 24/7. Im Daily around 8h on my PC only busy with helping people. Most times because they dont understand the english language well or they overread something that gets it to work for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRedBull91Xx View Post
all that things are true you should never buy a cheat frome this guy, you got only problems the support is bad, the programms didnt work. We tryd it 2 times the first time it was rust and than dayz..

DONT BUY IT FROME THERE!
Same as above.
Old 08/29/2019, 07:18   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
My friend I think you are brainlimited... Sorry bro...

I took the cheat few days ago resulted: Perfect work / 0 bug.

My friend took the cheat --> dont work --> Formating fresh w10 ---> INSTANT working perfect.

Dude please grow up
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2019, 16:33   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was testing too.
Nothing works for me.
Sry bro , grow up
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2019, 09:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoinkx View Post
I was testing too.
Nothing works for me.
Sry bro , grow up
When were you testing it? I didnt sell it to anyone lately cause of these **** posts in here. Only sold it to active customers who are here for a longer time and know that my stuff is reliable and works perfectly.
Old 11/11/2019, 08:51   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
When were you testing it? I didnt sell it to anyone lately cause of these **** posts in here. Only sold it to active customers who are here for a longer time and know that my stuff is reliable and works perfectly.
well you sold to me two days ago went offline and when i opened a ticket on your discord i was removed soooo what kind of excuse you got for that my man ?
Old 11/12/2019, 19:28   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
well you sold to me two days ago went offline and when i opened a ticket on your discord i was removed soooo what kind of excuse you got for that my man ?
If you would read my Profile + this thread you would see i have a new discord account cause my old got banned an the discord got deleted. Just add the new one.
Old 11/20/2019, 08:56   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 307
is it still working?, cause i am pretty intrested in it.

Added you on Discord aswell
Old 11/21/2019, 07:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestHappy View Post
is it still working?, cause i am pretty intrested in it.

Added you on Discord aswell
Yes it is
Closed Thread