Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UD] BTT - DayZ SA - Stream Proof

Discussion on [UD] BTT - DayZ SA - Stream Proof within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/25/2019, 14:34   #16

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Not undetected anymore tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkybussnie2002 View Post
DayZ is fully undetected.

Old 11/25/2019, 18:25   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
PROOF THAT THE CHEAT IS NOT UNDETECTED:

As we both know, you resell Tonyx97s DayZ Cheat (you resell all of his cheats). There are multiple resellers for them, but I guess Belltower and Hackprovider.com are the biggest ones. It's the same loader, same bypass, same dll.
Picture from Hackprovider.com that shows the exact same cheat:

However, the admin of Hackprovider.com stopped selling the cheat some days ago due to numerous ban reports. The status on the website was changed and he even made an announcement:

I know that it sucks to stop selling a cheat but you should be honest about detections, just like the other resellers are

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2019, 11:18   #18

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
PROOF THAT THE CHEAT IS NOT UNDETECTED:

As we both know, you resell Tonyx97s DayZ Cheat (you resell all of his cheats). There are multiple resellers for them, but I guess Belltower and Hackprovider.com are the biggest ones. It's the same loader, same bypass, same dll.
Picture from Hackprovider.com that shows the exact same cheat:

However, the admin of Hackprovider.com stopped selling the cheat some days ago due to numerous ban reports. The status on the website was changed and he even made an announcement:

I know that it sucks to stop selling a cheat but you should be honest about detections, just like the other resellers are
I am honest about detections and none of my users got hit by a ban on DayZ. Its just disabled for security reasons to check how the bans happened that hit some users of other resellers cause there might be some small issue, people on my Discord know about that.
Old 12/09/2019, 20:00   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still undetected?

Old 12/10/2019, 13:04   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Contacted on discord.

Closed Thread

« Dayz Acc | Looking for day cheat »