Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interested in DayZ Mod radar

Discussion on Interested in DayZ Mod radar within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interested in DayZ Mod radar

Interested in MapHack for DayZ mod(current Steam version) - to play on official servers(must include battleeye workaround)
Not interested in spawning options for anything - only maphack, private(not the one which is in public access throughout the internet) with a minimum functionality - I should only be able to see where people are, what is their gear(if possible) and the location of vehicles(both ground and air type). You can write me in private and name your price.
I do expect the support for this software(updates don't come out very often), but if it has additional cost - let me know upahead. Willing to pay for it only after you demonstrate the product on Steam through any convenient video sharing service(be it skype, slack or something else).