Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invite to Exclusive Private Cheat Provider

Discussion on Invite to Exclusive Private Cheat Provider within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Invite to Exclusive Private Cheat Provider

A private P2C provider is opening more slots for customers, and I have permission to extend invitations. Selling an invite to a private invite-only cheat provider for DayZ. It's exclusive, and users have to apply before being accepted.

I am happy to provide as much proof as necessary.

ONLY TRUSTED USERS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INVITE. DO NOT MESSAGE ME UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED.

Note:
Invitation is the first step, once invited you have to apply and your application has to be accepted in order to join. Invitation != acceptance. Message me if interested.

Discord: Betterfudge#4575
Old 08/08/2017, 04:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2017, 15:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 227
I'm interested
Old 08/18/2017, 07:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Im interested