Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ark cheating addict looking for aimbot esp

Discussion on ark cheating addict looking for aimbot esp within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ark cheating addict looking for aimbot esp

Hey guys.

renently a website started offering the ark cheat. I've been using it for three months.

I've really enjoyed it and it brought me a lot of happiness. Before the hack I would play for a few months and I would spend like half the day just getting my stuff back. Constantly losing birds, running back to death locations, losing stuff.

With the esp I mostly tame 150s, and raid abandoned bases. I don't really pvp.

I really wish I could get my hands on another esp for ark. I've been banned 4 times so far but I gave my friend the tribe and he keeps reinviting me.

I've been playing for a week legit. and it's starting to get pretty bad. One argie died, one argie lost, my only ankylo died.

I can't do amazing things on demand anymore. I used to be able to go and get mutton whenever I saw 150 carnivores. I used to be able to find and tame 150s. I made a lot of friendships on the server and gave people a lot of free tames and stuff, now I can't do that anymore, so feels awkward that people come to depend on me for doing amazing shit and now I can't do it anymore.

Anyway I'm addicted to cheating in ark, and the only battleye cheat that i know of has stopped working.

a friend of mine said it was stolen code and they won't take the time to fix it.

I didn't believe him at first, but later the site announced that they don't know if they will bring it back, at the same time not pausing the subscription with the excuse of "oh the non battleye version still works". There are like 50 total non battleye servers. And they are all toxic hacker cesspool. I know I'm being hypocritical but I don't harass, bully, and oppress players like a lot of hackers do. Let's be real, no one is going to play non-battleye servers. Also ark client doesn't have any anticheat as far as I know... so basically you can download any free cheat and it should still be working on non-battleye servers.

Anyway I'm addicted to cheating in ark and I want to resume cheating in ark by any means necessary. I'm looking for any working cheats. I'm willing to pay up to 50 bucks a month for a private or cheat shop working cheat.

I was told I should seek out hacks on chinese websites, I don't know any of those, if anyone knows about this, could you message me one of those chinese website urls?

Please let me know if you know any working hacks, with a pm if you have to, let's try not to break advertising rules here.
Old 05/24/2017, 09:13   #2

lol i keep googling ark battleye aimbot and it brings me back to the threads i made lool
Old 07/29/2017, 14:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

same here
Old 12/08/2017, 01:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd really want this aswell.... Is ESP in ark forever dead now =(?