Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ ESP/ItemESP/Teleporter

Discussion on DayZ ESP/ItemESP/Teleporter within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool DayZ ESP/ItemESP/Teleporter

Hello guys,

I am making this topic to show my interest buying a DayZ Standalone cheat (either internal or external) that has this features : Players ESP / Item ESP / Quick Teleport.

First of all, I want the cheat to be undetected both by BattlEye and VAC and the driver to by-pass the BattlEye rpm/wpm not to get blacklisted after a few days.

I am asking the developer to not lose interest on the cheat updating any time soon and keep it updated parallel with the game updates and of course, undetected.

I am willing to pay about 30$

Waiting for your answers, as soon as possible.

Thank you, in advance,

Regards,

P.S Don't you even try to scam me. I will ask for strong proof before buying... STRONG PROOF....
Old 01/26/2017, 08:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nobody will make a private cheat for you that will bypass BattleEye and VAC. Not only that but they wont keep up to date on the hack just for a one-time payment of $30.

Try going more like $100 at the least. If you're serious about wanting a DayZ hack go check out RIPPAK's hack. Only 2 slots and he seems to want to keep up-to date with it.
But be aware that his hack is $800
Old 01/26/2017, 16:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The driver will be cost like 150 - 200$ no one will make you a hack and our hack is Private
Old 01/26/2017, 21:01   #4

Yes. All this you mention is true but there are developers out there that have their driver already built and running and are willing to get more 30-40$ just by changing some variable names providing me with a single esp and teleport.

As far as I know to draw the boxes around the enemies-entities is an easy process. I just don't have the time to do this by myself. Teleporter is also an easy process.

I did not ask for things like *** mode, bullet teleport, legit aimbots etc. These are the things that have a little more heavy programming.

Regards,
Old 01/27/2017, 02:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvas13594 View Post
Yes. All this you mention is true but there are developers out there that have their driver already built and running and are willing to get more 30-40$ just by changing some variable names providing me with a single esp and teleport.

As far as I know to draw the boxes around the enemies-entities is an easy process. I just don't have the time to do this by myself. Teleporter is also an easy process.

I did not ask for things like *** mode, bullet teleport, legit aimbots etc. These are the things that have a little more heavy programming.

Regards,
Teleport is a little more work now but you can check out xtheheliosx6s post