Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
DayZ Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking For Private DayZ Injector/Executor

Discussion on Looking For Private DayZ Injector/Executor within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Lightbulb Looking For Private DayZ Injector/Executor

Making new thread... Wanting to completely redo the thread.
CaptainLucario is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 9
You aren't going to find anything for 50 dollars, try around 300. @ is known to have good hacks too.
iTejaswolf is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTejaswolf View Post
You aren't going to find anything for 50 dollars, try around 300. @ is known to have good hacks too.
I'd rather just buy 10 copies of the game than pay $300.
CaptainLucario is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Johnaudi's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 500
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 589
Received Thanks: 198
I have a project coming for DayZ, it's still getting coded. Only ESP though, would be cheaper than 50$. (About 16$ per week, 40$ per month... +-) But it will take about a month to finish. (Expect it for 0.60 stable because it won't use a driver)
Johnaudi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaudi View Post
I have a project coming for DayZ, it's still getting coded. Only ESP though, would be cheaper than 50$. (About 16$ per week, 40$ per month... +-) But it will take about a month to finish. (Expect it for 0.60 stable because it won't use a driver)
Hit me up when finished, I'll buy it! However, if anyone has any other hacks for sale in the meantime, I'll still be wanting to buy!
CaptainLucario is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
I have updated my terms and am still looking to buy!
CaptainLucario is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I just finished my external memory-based kernelmode driver, along with the loader. Currently has fly, speedhack, item esp, player esp, explosive fists, no-grass, and no-recoil. If you'd like I can show you live through skype.

Add me on skype: stevencalder123
Steven Calder is offline  
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Arma 3 best hack |INFISTAR BYPASS | BE BYPASS| FULL PROTECTED |
cboisliveau1 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [DayZ Private Injector/Executor][Will Pay Up To $50]
01/04/2016 - DayZ Trading - 5 Replies
Title says it all. My original one got detected! Please don't resell any garbage to me... Do not try to sell me... Win64AST PCHunter ANY KNOCKOFF CHEAT ENGINE
[Selling] [DayZ 0.59][Private Injector/Executor][100% Undetected]
01/02/2016 - DayZ Trading - 4 Replies
A user harassed me to the point I do not even want to sell this anymore. Thank you! I hope I can resell in the future!
[Buying] Working private Dayz SA executor/injector
07/11/2015 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies
hit me up lets do this



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.