Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ 0.59 hack

Discussion on DayZ 0.59 hack within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DayZ 0.59 hack

Hi, I am kinda confused with this whole forum, more specificaly with the "I will buy/sell/trade" thing. I am used to a site, that sells hacks, has forum, admins and so. So far I found only 2 nice looking sellers here, but I would like to buy something done, ready to use for a noob user like me.
I was a customer on 3 different pages, on every page, there was some topic on "Features", "How to buy", "How to setup" or something like that. Can someone be so generous and point me to a direction of some site like that? I don't want to link in here, don't even know if I could, but the sites are not selling DayZ Hack anymore. Ever
I am ready to pay some monthly price and I would like to expect the hack to be worth it. I only need ESP (zombies, players, item - categories). I don't need no teleport, Aimbot, "alwaysdry". Remove of a building and No shaking hands / breath stabilizator would be awesome, but I could settle for ESP.
I would like the seller to be kind of experienced and backed by buyers on forum. I don't want the experience from previous site, 14yr old admin, CAPSLOCKING his supporters, banning them for stating the hack was detected, making no chances, letting people buy detected hack. One hack, which I used only for ESP lasted me 2-3 months. Then I quit playing DayZ, no ban. I would like something like this
Someone please help me Thank you guys
Old 02/29/2016, 22:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
Hey man, contact me.. We can explain every aspect of how our cheat works and can show you everything you need too see. We make every cheat with a unique signature and also use Kernel Mode to our advantage. If you wish to speak too me on skype and ask me any questions or warn me of your concerns... Ill be happy you answer them.

Skype - James.Matthews335
Email -