Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Dayz Standalone Cheat

Discussion on Private Dayz Standalone Cheat within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/08/2016, 00:07   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
Scripts is something that if BE started banning, itd be mayhem. The script system is in there to give people the ability to create mission files in the future. BE starts detecting scirpts itd be a big waste of time, *****. That's why instead of detections, Bohemia is doing server side checks. Just to let you know, this isn't a private cheat either..... private = 1 client, everyone has the same driver and same executable so therefore its not private, *****. The hex strings are even the same after comparing 2 builds.
Old 02/08/2016, 00:20   #32

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaCheats.VIP View Post
Scripts is something that if BE started banning, itd be mayhem. The script system is in there to give people the ability to create mission files in the future. BE starts detecting scirpts itd be a big waste of time, *****. That's why instead of detections, Bohemia is doing server side checks. Just to let you know, this isn't a private cheat either..... private = 1 client, everyone has the same driver and same executable so therefore its not private, *****. The hex strings are even the same after comparing 2 builds.
I've closed my cheap so I don't even know why we are arguing + I said They are detected certain vars it seems...
Old 02/08/2016, 00:29   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exi Cheats View Post
I've closed my cheap so I don't even know why we are arguing + I said They are detected certain vars it seems...
namespace variables have nothing to do with scripts.. detecting script values / variables still is something that is basically something stupid to assume especially when the purpose of the system is for clients to use it, *****.
Old 02/08/2016, 00:32   #34

Quote:
namespace variables have nothing to do with scripts.. detecting script values / variables still is something that is basically something stupid to assume especially when the purpose of the system is for clients to use it, *****.
Dude please like I said i'm not arguing, I personally think bastian is blacklisting certain variables or just certain scripts..
Old 02/08/2016, 04:15   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
legit he tested on my i nearly **** myself
Old 02/08/2016, 04:30   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
NEW HACK COMMING SOON

FEATURES:

REMOTE EXECUTION!

REMOTE TELEPORT!

COMMING SOON
so you update it ?

Old 02/08/2016, 05:31   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
CCC, this guy is doing something that looks to be very cool.
Please shut your hole and let this guy speak.
Stop being a jealous little fool.

I am testing his remote injection now and so far this looks great!
Old 02/08/2016, 09:41   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSabatoge View Post
CCC, this guy is doing something that looks to be very cool.
Please shut your hole and let this guy speak.
Stop being a jealous little fool.

I am testing his remote injection now and so far this looks great!
I'm jealous yet everything we do is internal and aint just scripts. ( Speedhack, Murder Mode, Ghost Mode and even Teleport ). Processing **** internally still works buddy
Just not by script.

Im just rather suspicious on how he couldn't make a cheat a month ago and now all of the sudden he's able to make a BackBone injector + Cheat Engine and yet he claims both are private when both are barely even re modeled let alone re done internally.
Old 02/08/2016, 17:35   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

CCC, your **** lasted less than 5 days.

Please SHUT THE **** UP and let this guy do his thing.
He has a remote executor. I saw it last night and he is on to something.
Give him a chance. Maybe he is the next D1Spencer?
But being a ******* *** HAT to the guy is not helpful.
He is not trying to SCAM anyone and has a solid idea.

Is his idea fully baked?
NO, but please recognize that the remote executor is a very cool idea.
I saw what he could do last night, so please lay off the guy.

Don't you think it is time to stop with the local file bullshit and try something new?
Well, I do, and I love the idea of going after open ports rather than trying to get around the local rootkit.
Old 02/08/2016, 19:43   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSabatoge View Post
CCC, your **** lasted less than 5 days.

Please SHUT THE **** UP and let this guy do his thing.
He has a remote executor. I saw it last night and he is on to something.
Give him a chance. Maybe he is the next D1Spencer?
But being a ******* *** HAT to the guy is not helpful.
He is not trying to SCAM anyone and has a solid idea.

Is his idea fully baked?
NO, but please recognize that the remote executor is a very cool idea.
I saw what he could do last night, so please lay off the guy.

Don't you think it is time to stop with the local file bullshit and try something new?
Well, I do, and I love the idea of going after open ports rather than trying to get around the local rootkit.
Remote Executor isn't going to last *****. They'll always be a way to get past BE locally. RE will eventually be obsolete after 0.60. As for you, you didn't even know what kernel injection was and neither did he until 4 weeks ago. Just because you did a little network management at GC doe not mean you can think you're all that. My cheats still online, *****..... so idk where you been. I'm not saying he's trying to scam, just wondering how he learned so fast and why he's selling a private cheat yet using public sources...

EHHHH GALLIUM IS BACK GUYS, WHATS UP MAN...
Old 02/08/2016, 19:57   #41

Quote:
Remote Executor isn't going to last *****. They'll always be a way to get past BE locally. RE will eventually be obsolete after 0.60. As for you, you didn't even know what kernel injection was and neither did he until 4 weeks ago. Just because you did a little network management at GC doe not mean you can think you're all that. My cheats still online, *****..... so idk where you been. I'm not saying he's trying to scam, just wondering how he learned so fast and why he's selling a private cheat yet using public sources...

EHHHH GALLIUM IS BACK GUYS, WHATS UP MAN...

So what if I'm GALLIUM, I'm selling a legit hack, thats working you are just jealous that I'm stealing your customers
Old 02/08/2016, 19:59   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
So what if I'm GALLIUM, I'm selling a legit hack, thats working you are just jealous that I'm stealing your customers
We aren't even selling our cheats to just anyone anymore, *****. Anyways, Gallium was caught for scamming a few times and was also known for skidding, *****. Now i know why you had to get your hands on our stuff but sadly its all protected and locked, lol. Now that i know who you are, i truly don't give a ****. I was just rather curious and what i just found out answered myself. I also know why you were selling a poorly modified UCE because you don't know anything about Memory editing because anything you did was a poor edit of Xenos BackBone hence why you quit because they ****** it. Anyways, GL with using RE for the small time it last.. Its a matter of time before DayZ starts removing functions / BE starts cracking down on RE. lol
Old 02/08/2016, 20:04   #43

Quote:
We aren't even selling our cheats to just anyone anymore, *****. Anyways, Gallium was caught for scamming a few times and was also known for skidding, *****. Now i know why you had to get your hands on our stuff but sadly its all protected and locked, lol. Now that i know who you are, i truly don't give a ****. I was just rather curious and what i just found out answered myself. I also know why you were selling a poorly modified UCE because you don't know anything about Memory editing because anything you did was a poor edit of Xenos BackBone hence why you quit because they ****** it.

Okay so what about my new current hack with web inject and remote teleport, explain how I've managed to get it to work aswell, I'm pretty sure your hack had no source code for a web injector or remote teleport did it?
Old 02/08/2016, 20:05   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Okay so what about my new current hack with web inject and remote teleport, explain how I've managed to get it to work aswell, I'm pretty sure your hack had no source code for a web injector or remote teleport did it?
Remote Executing spawnForClient isn't hard.... obviously everyone's doing it right now, lol....
Old 02/08/2016, 20:07   #45

Quote:
Remote Executing spawnForClient isn't hard.... obviously everyone's doing it right now, lol....

You are more stupid than you look "Everyones doing it right now" Seriously its not a ******* trend, And not everyone is doing it right now since its only me and D1SPENSER thats known to have a working method for it...
Closed Thread