Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ Standalone 0.59 - Cheapest Gear On The Universe IS BACK!!! - 2$ Only - Full Sets

Discussion on DayZ Standalone 0.59 - Cheapest Gear On The Universe IS BACK!!! - 2$ Only - Full Sets within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/19/2016, 18:44   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hes not selling anymore
Old 06/20/2016, 23:02   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoinkx View Post
Hes not selling anymore
And we lose all of our previous sets? He has not been on since .60 patch....
Old 06/23/2016, 04:46   #108

I'm back, just to clarify some ****:

- The old duping method don't work anymore.
- There is no way now to close the server and avoid ppl to get in.
- I can't kick or ban anyone now.
- My base is not in cherno anymore, as i can't protect it anymore, because of what i told before.
- I can't duplicate military tents, car tents or barrels, this means i can't have a big stockpile of things
- I can duplicate blue tents
- I can duplicate any weapon
- I can duplicate any other stuff

Right now i have a lot of stuff already, as i lootet all week everywhere for stuff.

Till this weekend i think i have everything ready to resume my normal operations.

Because its a pain in the *** now, to duplicate and i can't be alone on my own server, the set prices has increased because of the risks i have to take and time to duplicate stuff.

The sets now are 2$ each set, ppl that bought before a package of 20$ = 60 sets, will have 40 sets now, the new prices are this ones:

1 Set = 2$
10 Sets = 10$
40 Sets = 20$

I'm not scamming anyone, as i had to have time and concentration to get everything back to resume normal operations. And because of the ******* cars dispawn going on foot looting takes ages

Expect more news from me in the following days with pictures of the present sets.

Peace

Cherno Provider Out.
Old 02/17/2017, 20:35   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Alles Super hab bei ihm gekauft und wurde geliefert!
Everything NICE buying since yesterday without stop fast Deliver and the best support ive ever seen!
Old 02/18/2017, 01:27   #110

You posted on my older post bro :P