Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Undected 0.57 , 0.58 Ready ]Private DayZ Hacks + Script Executor + More $6.50 USD

Discussion on [Undected 0.57 , 0.58 Ready ]Private DayZ Hacks + Script Executor + More $6.50 USD within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Undected 0.57 , 0.58 Ready ]Private DayZ Hacks + Script Executor + More $6.50 USD

[Undected 0.57 , 0.58 Ready]Private DayZ Hacks + Script Executor Inside + More $8.50 USD

Proof through skype: gavin_cruzz

You can execute any .SQF

I Have included some menu's inside the files you can execute them if you'd like or use your own.

I am not responsible for any bans what so ever use this at your own risk. It is %100 Undetected right now I will show proof via skype screenshare on a public server and me showing you what you can do.

Basically simple things like ESP, Item ESP and some cool things I can show you through Screen share that is awesome.

Transactions go through Paypal. $8.50
Old 07/23/2015, 21:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This hack lies from the beginning " no one has ever used " actually two people including him has begin to sell it. See all you have to do is modify the exe, change the inspect option to createDialog "RscDisplayDebugPublic"; ( I will not go into more details as I don't want more skids here. ). He is not a legit seller. BTW it WILL be patched in the 0.58 patch as they check the exe before it starts and see it's modified.

Two different sellers within the past two days, this is your money at hand i'm just trying to help.
Old 07/24/2015, 13:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindea View Post
This hack lies from the beginning " no one has ever used " actually two people including him has begin to sell it. See all you have to do is modify the exe, change the inspect option to createDialog "RscDisplayDebugPublic"; ( I will not go into more details as I don't want more skids here. ). He is not a legit seller. BTW it WILL be patched in the 0.58 patch as they check the exe before it starts and see it's modified.

Two different sellers within the past two days, this is your money at hand i'm just trying to help.
I know the other dude I sell hacks with him. You just trying to take us out of competition like you told me on skype you wanted to see the competition so you make up lies lmao don't worry I am not going to use the .exe when patch 0.58 is out it will be updated.
Old 07/24/2015, 17:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

damnit inb4 vindea failed
Old 07/24/2015, 17:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumRetro View Post
I know the other dude I sell hacks with him. You just trying to take us out of competition like you told me on skype you wanted to see the competition so you make up lies lmao don't worry I am not going to use the .exe when patch 0.58 is out it will be updated.
Vindea is right and you know it, also he hasn't been selling for a while, so there is no competition here, just some skid who has an UC account
Old 07/28/2015, 09:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextiDave View Post
Vindea is right and you know it, also he hasn't been selling for a while, so there is no competition here, just some skid who has an UC account
Yea and earlier sold detected **** as undetected