Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ARMA 2 / DayZ Mod Executor + Menu

Discussion on Selling ARMA 2 / DayZ Mod Executor + Menu within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling ARMA 2 / DayZ Mod Executor + Menu

Hello their! I'm offering Arma 2 OA / DayZ Mod executor + menu for an all round price of £10. This is one of the only working executors currently and is undetected and safe to use. The executor is flexible and has remained undetected beyond the new rootkit BE rolled out, making it reliable and trustworthy.

Proofs:

FAQ / Bugs:

I'M AWARE THAT XENOS MAY BE DETECTED, THIS IS PROVIDED FOR FREE! DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK GETTING BANNED, USE ONE OF YOUR OWN, THEY'RE PLENTY OF FREE ONES OUT THERE. I'M ONLY SELLING AN EXECUTOR + MENU DON'T ADD ME EXPECTING AN INJECTOR!

ADD ME ON SKYPE: LAGGERHAX

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2015, 11:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seems Legit Registered since Jan 2015 ^^ i can vouch for you add me on Skype:mike.sagichnicht
Old 02/14/2015, 00:49   #3

Added.
Old 02/14/2015, 19:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on Skype, i can vouch too: jespertenholder
Old 02/14/2015, 21:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
hes selling a hack you can get for free instead of him useing the scroll menu he is useing the keybindings if you really want it message me
Old 02/14/2015, 23:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake2071 View Post
hes selling a hack you can get for free instead of him useing the scroll menu he is useing the keybindings if you really want it message me
Its a command menu you ****, are you blind?
Old 02/15/2015, 00:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is just TheJamesp55 menu but edited.
Closed Thread