Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy a Gear and etc stuff

Discussion on Looking to buy a Gear and etc stuff within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to buy a Gear and etc stuff

Hallo im looking to buy a Dayz Gear and weapon , box maybe unlimited ammo too?? that would work in private DAyz Sa Server for my own. not high price please just post down below if you selling it
Old 01/27/2015, 12:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiwat13tung View Post
Hallo im looking to buy a Dayz Gear and weapon , box maybe unlimited ammo too?? that would work in private DAyz Sa Server for my own. not high price please just post down below if you selling it
you realize that to do this they would have to go on your server find all the items manually and glitch the items to make those boxes lol wouldnt be worth the effort unless it was a high price
Old 01/27/2015, 17:49   #3

im new on dayz i wont make any glitch or anything like that i just want to have set and play with my 3 friend in server that its
Old 01/27/2015, 18:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Noone will do this Sry
Old 01/27/2015, 20:18   #5

oh okay no problem i just wondering ^^