Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Undetectable DayZ SA Hack/Duper/Gear

Discussion on Best Undetectable DayZ SA Hack/Duper/Gear within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Closed

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Let me start with this...

Tag DayZ hack I am providing to you all is THE BEST UNDETECTED HACK on the market.

We have had 0 bans over the past year, and if you are banned we will buy you another copy for free.

The gear I sell is a god set. Essentially you are given a gear set which has infinite supplies. You will have 25+ of everything on you within boxes of boxes of cases of boxes of vests etc. so you hot bar your items (food bandages etc) and you just keep using them forever and you never run out. That M4a1? Yeah you wont run out of ammo.

This god set includes an M4a1 full attachments, Mosin full attachments. Every clothing item. Every pistol with all attachments. Food, water, ammo...etc. etc.

Basically it's amazing.

Gear set pricing:

1 set - $5
3 set - $10
5 set - $20

Negotiations are a possibility.

Hack/Dupe

Well....the hack...simply said it is amazing.

HIGHLY adaptive item ESP. Much better overlay than any other hack.

Upgraded player ESP: You see their health, blood, temp, shock, and what they have in their hands

Camera Bullet: you shoot and your cam follows the bullet. You can use it to check a building and see if someone is inside, or to see where your bullets hits. Or for fun.

Earthquake: enough said...

No Collide: Walk through buildings, well...anything at all really.

No buildings: makes buildings disappear on your screen and you can...shoot people through walls.

View Gear: you can go into the inventory of another player...what makes his more fun is you can make then use anything in their inventory. Food, drink, poison....bandage...split their ammo a bunch, unload their weapons.

Teleport: open up the map and click a spot...then teleport to it...that easy...no lag and yes this is also undetectable

Break Free: have handcuffs on you? Break them.

Script executor: it's built in. If you want to run other scripts you can.

THE DUPE:

The dupe is simple...dupe your body...reconnect to server...and kill your other bodies

Proof will be shown on request!

Hack/Dupe pricing:

So it's simple.

This is based on how much you buy. Deals can be made.

Skype- imadeaskypeforyouagain

Contact me!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE STUPID AF AND THOUGHT I WAS SELLING JOHNS INJECTOR IM NOT SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT
Old 01/23/2015, 20:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seems legit...
Old 01/23/2015, 20:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

someone should vouch this
Old 01/23/2015, 22:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 500
Screenshot of your injector please?
Old 01/23/2015, 22:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a picture of "his" injector, when really it's just johnaudi's found here -
Old 01/23/2015, 23:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
-1 Selling johnAudi0 Injector and refused to sharescreen
Old 01/23/2015, 23:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-1 Everyone is trying to sell johns injector..its because its the best
Old 01/24/2015, 02:48   #8

Alright im here to put every1 straight. JOHN DEVELOPED THE INJECTOR WITH 2 OTHER DEVS. Davros and Profits. Both of whom i work for and am selling for. So if you will stop being ignorant that would be great. And i was at school all day thats why i couldnt show anything. I told you that to. Go ahead and get on skype with me again.

Oh and by the way i looked at Johns pic of his injector. Ours is different. Profits and Davros have changed it.
Old 01/24/2015, 05:50   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 Got From Him And Gave Me A Discount Awesome Everything is working so far Trusted
Old 01/24/2015, 09:27   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridiumcyanide View Post
Alright im here to put every1 straight. JOHN DEVELOPED THE INJECTOR WITH 2 OTHER DEVS. Davros and Profits. Both of whom i work for and am selling for. So if you will stop being ignorant that would be great. And i was at school all day thats why i couldnt show anything. I told you that to. Go ahead and get on skype with me again.

Oh and by the way i looked at Johns pic of his injector. Ours is different. Profits and Davros have changed it.
No, I developed it all by myself.
Just because you re-sized the form doesn't mean you changed it. - As you can see his versions do not have the 1.5.3 update as well as once it's patched he will not be able to code the newer version; he doesn't even have the Dupe Injection whereas it was present on 1.5. You're selling my injector based on the old 1.3 source code and just changed the version name.

Request thread close.
Old 01/24/2015, 13:49   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
You are not allowed to sell stuff which is not yours.

#closed
Closed Thread