Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ SA Private Injector/Executer

Discussion on DayZ SA Private Injector/Executer within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/03/2016, 16:42   #1621 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 110
@ Message you in Skype my Skype Name ''KeyStreak''

Wait of the Hack

Regards,

KeyStreak
Old 04/03/2016, 16:47   #1622 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
When can i get hack?
My Skype name is "akak0716"
Old 04/03/2016, 17:21   #1623 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You dont write me Back.
Old 04/03/2016, 20:28   #1624 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Also dont write back. Without a Download for the Hack is the Fcking License Key useless! Dont buy until this guy is active.
Old 04/03/2016, 21:00   #1625

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumskopf View Post
Also dont write back. Without a Download for the Hack is the Fcking License Key useless! Dont buy until this guy is active.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaudi View Post
Again, it is still not advised that you use the hack until a few days pass.

Served half the customers today, will serve the other half tomorrow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2016, 21:25   #1626 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

restock 1 weeks thanks
Old 04/03/2016, 23:36   #1627 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok I Write you Tomorrow in Skype

Thanks for this Nice Hack

Become a Global but wayne ^^ Purchase another Time and wait for your Hack D:

Regards,

KeyStreak
Old 04/03/2016, 23:38   #1628 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyStreak View Post
Ok I Write you Tomorrow in Skype

Thanks for this Nice Hack

Become a Global but wayne ^^ Purchase another Time and wait for your Hack D:

Regards,

KeyStreak
No one's going to buy a detected cheat.
He's using Turla to load his driver and BattlEye is already aware of it, just like DSEFix. Enjoy your Global Bans, all of you.
Old 04/03/2016, 23:46   #1629 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought a lifetime version of your hack a while back, like a year or two ago. That still counts for this hack even though prices have raised, right?
Old 04/04/2016, 08:20   #1630 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynk View Post
He's using Turla to load his driver and BattlEye is already aware of it, just like DSEFix. Enjoy your Global Bans, all of you.
I have had my fair share of fun already, no ban yet. Although you are probably right, I'm expecting a ban anyway... thanks, in case BE would not have been aware of it, ****** like you make sure it actually gets detected.
Old 04/04/2016, 08:49   #1631 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaCheats.VIP View Post
Well, honestly..... John's done it himself.... If he has protected his cheat like he should of in the first place, itd be perfectly fine.... Leaks / BE / Developers fault if a cheat gets detected. Even though my developers and I have had detection issues in the past we risen above that and fixed flaws / issues.... John needs to invest some time and effort into security. Even though our security has fixed 90% of the bans, we're still updating it constantly and that should be a reminder to every other developer out there. If BE cant get the cheat, they cant detect the method as they'll have no idea what the method is.....
I'm not a developer, not a clue about this stuff, but honestly, how the hell are you supposed to stop people from sending it to BE? Especially if you're mass distributing a hack (on a well known forum) ?

It always "sounds so good" when I read your answers... but I've been watching/reading your thread for weeks now, you've had just as many bans/quick bans as everyone else... or is your external one undetected now?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2016, 09:12   #1632

Quote:
Externals had no issues for the past few weeks, the fact is he's hiding the files LITERALLY in the god damn loader folder..... Also to add, if you have good security server side / client side BE cant get your files even if they have your loader.... Apply User Agent to the link ( Secret Code ) which will ONLY allow who ever has that secret code in there code to download the cheat files... User Agent is commonly known as identifying browsers however it can be used to basically make your own browser User Agent ( Download File User Agent ). His loaders in C# and applying a User Agent ( Http Header ) is SUPER easy and if he was able to encrypt his loader well enough ( he isn't as we cracked it in minutes ) no-one can get that Agent String therefore if they don't have the Agent String they cant download it and even if they bought, the files would be hidden / secured well enough that it cant be found.
No matter what you do, or how much you protect it, when BE gets your file, you will get detected.

If it's smart enough it can check for UIs, check for patterns which are always the same, or check for live memory as well. So that would be a total waste of time. Before kernel with the old loader, people only got manual banned from rage hacking, C# isn't the issue, sharing it is.

No matter how much you protect it a software will have its same pattern at some point, they can check for intersections. You'd expect it to become detected when you mass-distribute, if you mass distributed your hack it will get detected as well.

The problem is the rat cannot be determined or else I'd need to include an small detector in each loader, but that would violate lots of privacy rights to my users, so it's a no.

Also, you didn't "crack" my loader - you've wasted your time ILSpy'ing (using a software that recompiles for analysis purposes) and just checked some less obfuscated code. Your source copy wouldn't even work correctly. The fact that you tried shows of how much you're trying to desolate against my products and customers.

We're all really tired of how much you try to devalue my work, I've had lots of customers on Skype telling me of how much you try to talk shit about me by spreading out completely false information. If you think you can sell your hack by dis-reputing a reputable seller then you're just ruining your own.

Quote:
Well, honestly..... John's done it himself.... If he has protected his cheat like he should of in the first place, itd be perfectly fine.... Leaks / BE / Developers fault if a cheat gets detected. Even though my developers and I have had detection issues in the past we risen above that and fixed flaws / issues.... John needs to invest some time and effort into security. Even though our security has fixed 90% of the bans, we're still updating it constantly and that should be a reminder to every other developer out there. If BE cant get the cheat, they cant detect the method as they'll have no idea what the method is.....
This is no place to implicitly advertise your hack by comparing it to mine.
Your hack isn't undetectable, and the flaws aren't fixed, you're only hiding from BE by selling it to the 5-10 customers that may still think you're trustable.
Also, still no bans on 2.0.7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynk View Post
It's either turla, or a certificate for each customer. But that would require them to have a DUNS number, some ID and phone number each and a spare 130$-200$. Are you even serious? It's not even detected. DSEFix isn't even detected if you load it right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinsxD View Post
Bought a lifetime version of your hack a while back, like a year or two ago. That still counts for this hack even though prices have raised, right?
If it's a lifetime token, it will work, no need to purchase the new tokens. But you'll need to wait for the transfer.

I will start distributing the other half in a few hours.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 10:01   #1633 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaudi View Post

We're all really tired of how much you try to devalue my work, I've had lots of customers on Skype telling me of how much you try to talk **** about me by spreading out completely false information. If you think you can sell your hack by dis-reputing a reputable seller then you're just ruining your own.
The golden words are spoken
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2016, 10:18   #1634

Quote:
Shall we go and disassemble your code further both Public and Private version to see how they compare?

Proof or it didn't happen, everything's Server Side and Logged by our server, I created a Security System that checks for suspicious applications / software installed as well got some reputable information based on RE methods. We use our kernel driver to hide our files / process from Task Manager / Explorer. You're just hiding it in user mode AND putting it into the same folder as the loader, lol. Not to mention we disable our cheat on EVERY Virtual Computer completely and Encrypt every string with VMP. I do not see how your security can EVEN BE COMPARED to the work we've put into it. Just a heads up, we have 36 user who last logged in 30-60 minutes ago and was using the the cheat based on my database ( Login Attempts )

Alright, then go ahead and mass distribute if you think it's so fancily protected. And then we'll see who to judge.

36 users? Do you even read what you write on your thread?

Quote:
PS. ******* with John is easy.
How old are you? Do you even try to act professional?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 10:26   #1635

Quote:
Ill cant even give you credit for doing this yourself, you're a team of 4 according to your website.
One is Design, other is Customer Support/Video editing, the last is Website Maintenance. And there's me.

The fact that your coder does most of the job and you get all the credits isn't so well built either.

I am in no position to argue with someone so uptight on ruining my reputation at void reason, I'll eventually ignore and wait for the post deleting on these flames.
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
dayz, executer, hack, injector, standalone