Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize]

Discussion on TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2015, 09:16   #1186 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Lool.

i sayd dont use this hack. The coder is 16 years old no skills. Dont give ur money for a hack that is sure to have a global bann.

Kauft niemals von ihm ein hack ihr habt nur paar stunden spass. Das ist es nicht wert. Schade um euer geld.
Old 03/13/2015, 10:31   #1187 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this guy Lynia on UC?
Old 03/13/2015, 10:46   #1188 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlifes View Post
Seems the only way to be safe is to make a hack yourself and not share it with anyone. Unfortunately I lack the skills....
I agree, only way to stay undetected is to code your own hack and don't share it with anyone
Old 03/13/2015, 11:02   #1189 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatan46 View Post
Lool.

i sayd dont use this hack. The coder is 16 years old no skills. Dont give ur money for a hack that is sure to have a global bann.

Kauft niemals von ihm ein hack ihr habt nur paar stunden spass. Das ist es nicht wert. Schade um euer geld.
Shut up Juazey, you are nothing better!
Old 03/13/2015, 12:33   #1190 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0thex View Post
Here's the thing...
You release an update for your software after you're supposed to test it thoroughly yourself saying that it's safe and undetected, and the only reason there was bans was due to testmode... obviously it was not testmode. Also if he didn't know it wasn't testmode he clearly doesn't have much knowledge in programming, and if he did know... well then he just purposely costed everyone 35$.

Anyway...
It's bad business practice, but then again if it were really about providing a service to people like a true business this wouldn't be happening in the first place. Unfortunately it has really nothing to do with business, and more with "kids" grabbing as much cash as they can from unsuspecting/naive people before they are caught...

This site is a joke, if you spend money here (at least in the DayZ section) you're being scammed, and giving your cash to a kid who stole some source code, and recompiled it here with small edits to variables/drawstrings and ****.
right.

none of the guys have any idea what's going on here, they are just randomly claiming things to bullshit people.

BE does so many secret things no one knows what's going on. banning for test mode has always been a joke, yet you see these guys sell the idea to their customers. I wonder why?
Old 03/13/2015, 13:55   #1191 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lowlifes go **** ur self

I m not from juazey *****.

I 2as banned too by using this hack from teme.
I 2as banned? Ah you mean to mention that you got banned.. That's ok Juazey, I understand that you like Teme's hack better than your own 'hack' and use it even though it is detected.

And no need to go **** myself thanks, your gf does that quite well for me.
Old 03/13/2015, 13:57   #1192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE LEAVE HER ALONE
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2015, 15:02   #1193 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont buy this hack. DETECTED!!!!!!!!!
Old 03/13/2015, 15:08   #1194 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would just like to say that I am NOT yet banned, so it appears that every one has not been hit.

Last time used was 11/2.
Old 03/13/2015, 15:36   #1195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Dont buy this hack. DETECTED!!!!!!!!!
Yes it's detected, i think everyone understand it already no need to spam it 100 times..
Old 03/13/2015, 21:22   #1196 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Must stop taking us for con is good I am not a kid son of a ***** so I understand very well that the cheats is not always true, but still you go you ban after 24 TELL ME WHO has held more than 48 hours without lying cheats with this !!!
So stop saying BIG CHEATS EVER DETECTED € 15 lifetime so congratulations you have found the way to make good money playing big boy, just be honest to each detection you have a ******* excuse has con ON KNOW VERY WELL THAT tHE CHEATS oN tHAT FOR 2 DAYS those N'e not know you are NAIF!
Old 03/13/2015, 21:22   #1197 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

really a shame hack was GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The best hack so far i hope you update it soon temez it was so long undetected now battleeye got a eye on you i think its almost impossibe to update it since even the big developers cant do anything against it battleye got everywhere moles which buy the hack and then its detected. you put to much attention with the new website so the moles are here right now !!
Old 03/13/2015, 21:26   #1198 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by q2lamer View Post
really a shame hack was GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The best hack so far i hope you update it soon temez it was so long undetected now battleeye got a eye on you i think its almost impossibe to update it since even the big developers cant do anything against it battleye got everywhere moles which buy the hack and then its detected. you put to much attention with the new website so the moles are here right now !!
Blablabla stop fake give me you profils steam and i go play with you when the cheats is update for see if you are a real player!!
Old 03/13/2015, 22:12   #1199 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have no idea what the **** the last three posts are even saying. L2English language please.
Old 03/13/2015, 22:28   #1200 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Code:
0.70 // 13.3.2015

-Fix city ESP bug
-Add city ESP distance
-Add item ESP
  +With filters (Weapons, ammo, food, clothing, tools, medical, others)
-Security improvements
Closed Thread