Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize]

Discussion on TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/11/2014, 08:09   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyune View Post
When I try to use the speed hack, it just moves my character really slowly, like half a meter from where I originally stood. How do I exactly use this and is there way to increase from medium to high? Thanks <3
use the left and right arrow keys while the hack menu is closed
Old 12/11/2014, 09:12   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whenever i start the hack, it runs separately to the game on a black background, how do i fix this?
Old 12/11/2014, 09:24   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Look at the ReadMe

-Make sure you have Windows features turned on. Google is your friend

im sure that does it
Old 12/11/2014, 09:41   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ive already tried everything on readme, still black background
Old 12/11/2014, 11:15   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by spedal View Post
ive already tried everything on readme, still black background
If its still black background, you havent done everything from readme. Simple. Problem is in your directx.
Old 12/11/2014, 14:36   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSithSquirrel View Post
Turn off item esp for speed, its bugged with current update.
Arrow keys for turning speed lower/higer
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Another thing that I noticed was that radar doesn't work? Not really sure what it's supposed to do since theres 2 diff esp's in the hack? I turned off radar because my game kept crashing and it still seems to crash, any suggestions? Last thing to add is I can't use the hotkeys for 5 to 0, I'm guessing it's the item esp toggles interfering. Wouldn't mind if they were switchable to like the function keys.

Other than that, it seems to work great, just a tad bit wobbliness to the esp.
Old 12/11/2014, 17:25   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyune View Post
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Another thing that I noticed was that radar doesn't work? Not really sure what it's supposed to do since theres 2 diff esp's in the hack? I turned off radar because my game kept crashing and it still seems to crash, any suggestions? Last thing to add is I can't use the hotkeys for 5 to 0, I'm guessing it's the item esp toggles interfering. Wouldn't mind if they were switchable to like the function keys.

Other than that, it seems to work great, just a tad bit wobbliness to the esp.
Radar is on WIP state, im working with it all the time. I hope we'll get fully working and rotating radar soon! (:
Old 12/11/2014, 17:29   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

great hack! best ive used yet will be good to see what more gets added in the future, teme is great support on skype if you have any problems to, 9/10!
Old 12/11/2014, 19:25   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttteme View Post
If its still black background, you havent done everything from readme. Simple. Problem is in your directx.
Is the Hack internal or Ex ?
If it is Internal then his vTable is ****** else it is not d3d it is AERO Mode if it is an Overlay !
Old 12/11/2014, 19:56   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineCore View Post
Is the Hack internal or Ex ?
If it is Internal then his vTable is ****** else it is not d3d it is AERO Mode if it is an Overlay !
External. He has aero disabled, enabling it solved the problem.
Old 12/11/2014, 19:58   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite23 View Post
As someone who had both Juaze hack and TemeZ's, I will say TemeZ is far superior, so many more features. The skype responses are fast, unlike Juaze.

Before Juaze deleted it off his thread, I said I was playing DayZ with a friend that was using Juaze's hack, his game crashed a few times throughout the night, I was using Temez's hack and I never crashed once.

Getting updates from TemeZ is a breeze because it's automatic, getting an update from Juaze is like pulling teeth. If you need an update from Juaze you need to wait a minimum of 2 days, then you have to ask him for it and hope that he'll send it to you. If you're a new customer, you're able to get it right away though because he's getting your money, but after he has it he doesn't care and you have to wait 2 days before you get the hack.

Temez just came out with an update this morning and I got it right away. It's obvious Temez is always improving, we have yet to even have player names ESP with Juaze.
I take your vouch. I have been seeing a lot more positive feedback about ttteme. I haven't bought from you yet ttteme, and I have heard a lot of good things about you more than Juazey. A lot of crashing when using his and I ******* died by another hacker last night who probably had TemeZ's menu.... Although I will say around .49 Juazey's hack was quite decent. But none stood no chance vs. other hackers who could insta-kill u and strip ur gear... But looking forward to trying you out ttteme, will send u 20e this weekend when I get my paycheck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2014, 21:24   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

tteme are u here ? im interested
Old 12/12/2014, 00:21   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome hack, the best of this forum, but, Speed hack could be faster.

How i get Access to passworded special high loot server??
Old 12/12/2014, 04:54   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt0r View Post
Awesome hack, the best of this forum, but, Speed hack could be faster.

How i get Access to passworded special high loot server??
They said the server isnt ready yet, and yeah a faster speed would be nice
Old 12/12/2014, 05:41   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Agreed I also have Juaze's hack and TemeZ.. the TeamZ hack is night and day 100x better. He also got my comment deleted in that thread too so I'll post here. Jauze's hack was unstable as hell and crashed all the time on me, speedhack would rubberband all over the place.. if you even tried to fly you would almost certainly crash and die, if the hack didn't crash on you first. Juaze never even responds on skype and he expects you to send him a picture of the paypal receipt every time there's an update LOL.

TemeZ hack speedhack is super smooth.. almost never have problems with it. Although I agree it would be nice if there was a faster speed.
The flying actually works, although I wouldn't use it with item ESP as that could cause it crash sometimes... and then fall to death.

But overall this hack is 100x better than the Jauze hack. Better GUI, better/easier updates. Much more stable. More features. Better programmer behind it.. will actually respond to you if you have a problem.. lol. Currently vehicle ESP works but the heli crash ESP isn't working yet. But yeah, very good hack and updated all the time. Hell I've only had it like a week and it's been updated like 3-4 times.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread